GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Golf 2017 Used with 1k miles

Sir_Mk7r

Ready to race!
I own the lmg with the prets on it. Beautiful car. I was torn between that and a white when I first went looking but for me the closest white one was a few states away so it made my decision very easy.

I personally like the metallic flakes in it that hide a lot of the dirt after it rains and when the sun hits it, it looks nicer in my opinion. However, the white is a very nice color too. Just remember that color choice is more of a opinion. hope I helped at all.

vwauug

Ready to race!
I own the lmg with the prets on it. Beautiful car. I was torn between that and a white when I first went looking but for me the closest white one was a few states away so it made my decision very easy.

I personally like the metallic flakes in it that hide a lot of the dirt after it rains and when the sun hits it, it looks nicer in my opinion. However, the white is a very nice color too. Just remember that color choice is more of a opinion. hope I helped at all.

Yup - thanks. I think both are solid choices. I've had 2 white GTIs and loved them both. I have not seen Oryx in person, but have heard good things. The lmg looks different every time i see - very unique color. For me it will be one of these.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Oryx gets my vote as well. Buddy of mine owns one and I love the way it looks :)
Blue and lmg are also very nice.

Misshe11

Passed Driver's Ed
Hi all,

there's a golf R for sale that is listed at $37k - LG manual with 1000 miles. Supposedly a local Dr. buys them and a trades in after minimal use (supposedly) - none the less its a one owner car, 2017 with 1000 miles.

My thoughts are to hold our for an 18 (though I'm debating a 2017 GTI due to the low prices). My sense is 37 is too close to MSRP. Thoughts - think i can get them down to 34/35?

Hi,

If it helps as a data point...

I bought my fully optioned Red Manual 17R with 4400 miles on it in June for $36k from a place near O'Hare airport (LAW auto group I think?). They gave me a decent trade value on my 13 GTI also. I have more than doubled the miles on the R since then (its fun!)... I thought about waiting for an 18 model also, but really I feel like the digital dash is cool and all but is it worth the $4-6k premium?

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Hi,

If it helps as a data point...

I bought my fully optioned Red Manual 17R with 4400 miles on it in June for $36k from a place near O'Hare airport (LAW auto group I think?). They gave me a decent trade value on my 13 GTI also. I have more than doubled the miles on the R since then (its fun!)... I thought about waiting for an 18 model also, but really I feel like the digital dash is cool and all but is it worth the $4-6k premium?
Only if you gotta have the dash and 7 speed DSG. those are really the only things that make it worth the wait. The styling can be take it or leave it depending on personal tastes.

vwauug

Ready to race!
Only if you gotta have the dash and 7 speed DSG. those are really the only things that make it worth the wait. The styling can be take it or leave it depending on personal tastes.

Lol. At dealer now looking at and oryx manual 2017. How much do you thing I can get off MSRP. Has a drilled bumper and 152 miles on it.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
Lol. At dealer now looking at and oryx manual 2017. How much do you thing I can get off MSRP. Has a drilled bumper and 152 miles on it.

Depends on your negotiation skills :D

I'd say $35 OTD would be a smoking deal. Since new cars are few and far between until the new ones come out.