GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Tennessee MK7's

georgiatechME

Ready to race!
At last, I have pictures! Made a trip up to Raccoon Mountain today. 10/10. No traffic, perfect roads, beautiful weather. If anyone wants to make a trip one weekend, let me know :).

FullSizeRender_4.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

georgiatechME

Ready to race!
Haha tell her i'll send her my resume for a background check. And yes, Avery gloss black wrap :). It's not perfect, I caused a few wrinkles here and there during the install. But it was worth it!

JC Emberton

Passed Driver's Ed
At last, I have pictures! Made a trip up to Raccoon Mountain today. 10/10. No traffic, perfect roads, beautiful weather. If anyone wants to make a trip one weekend, let me know.

And to think, I came so close to heading to raccoon yesterday as well. But I was on the bike. Chose to climb lookout instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

georgiatechME

Ready to race!
I've seen your car a few times the past few months :). A few times up in Hixson, I believe you were parked next to the window tint shop on Hixson Pike. Was also downtown at Champy's one night and saw your car across the street.

And to think, I came so close to heading to raccoon yesterday as well. But I was on the bike. Chose to climb lookout instead.

TN3VW

Just took delivery on a 16 tornado red GTI autobahn pp. It is the replacement for a tdi wagon that I am selling back. I see there are several people in the Memphis area. I would be interested in meeting everyone at the monthly gtg if work doesn't intervene.

georgiatechME

Ready to race!
Welcome, and congratulations!

Just took delivery on a 16 tornado red GTI autobahn pp. It is the replacement for a tdi wagon that I am selling back. I see there are several people in the Memphis area. I would be interested in meeting everyone at the monthly gtg if work doesn't intervene.

georgiatechME

Ready to race!
I'll be showing the GTI in the North Lot :). I'm thinking about getting black side mirror caps, swapping the red side emblems with black ones, installing a color-matched Oettinger spoiler, and switching back to black center caps. I'll be detailing the car this weekend and swapping things out to see how they look. I'll grab some pictures to get everyone's thoughts.

FullSizeRender.jpg

If I lived closer would love to drop by.
You will be showing your GTI?

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
I'll be showing the GTI in the North Lot :). I'm thinking about getting black side mirror caps, swapping the red side emblems with black ones, installing a color-matched Oettinger spoiler, and switching back to black center caps. I'll be detailing the car this weekend and swapping things out to see how they look. I'll grab some pictures to get everyone's thoughts.

View attachment 15148

Did you ever do all this and get pictures?

georgiatechME

Ready to race!
Did you ever do all this and get pictures?

I did everything but the spoiler, the paint shop came back with a different quote that was way too high. The black center caps looked awful haha. Everything else turned out great! I'll try to get some pics up. I've been busy getting married.

MEM GTI

Ready to race!
Nice, congrats! What did they quote you on the oettinger spoiler, if you don't mind? What do you think is reasonable? I've got one myself, but been too busy bringing a new baby home myself to get quote!