GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV
FORUM OPTIONS
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   GOLFMK7 - VW GTI MKVII Forum / VW Golf R Forum / VW Golf MKVII Forum > Marketplace > Vendors Classifieds > General Sales/Announcements

Old 02-14-2017, 03:44 PM   #18
Excelerate Rep

Drives: Audi's and VW's
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fed View Post
How late is your shop open until on Tuesdays?

What is the warranty on this part?
We are open until 6PM Monday - Friday. Warranty is determined if the part was installed properly. The nice thing is, if the seal fails, it is easily replaceable and we will send you a new seal free of charge if it failed. But we have not had this happen yet other than one instance of installer error. It happens! If you need some assistance with installation, we are here to help.

Thanks,

Greg

24/7 Online Store | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | You Tube | Flickr
Excelerate Rep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 07:57 PM   #19
Excelerate Rep

Another Install on a MK7 Golf R that had a leaking OE seal at only 8k miles. Don't be fooled by VW's mockery of an "updated seal". Get something that works. Get the iAbed seal.

Don't be like this guy...

Be like this guy...

Click the photo to purchase.

Old 02-21-2017, 03:57 PM   #20
Excelerate Rep

Feel free to send us any pictures of your installs to marketing@excelerateperformance.com !

Old 02-22-2017, 01:52 AM   #21
Firstboost

Drives: Intrepidus Cuniculus
Is this currently in stock with you and available to ship tomorrow by chance?
Old 02-23-2017, 04:06 PM   #22
Excelerate Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstboost View Post
Is this currently in stock with you and available to ship tomorrow by chance?
These are in stock and ship same day if placed by 4:00pm EST. Sorry I didn't see this sooner, we have a new assistant in training and forum attention has lacked a bit. In this case if you ever need us on a timely manner, call us and I can handle this right over the phone.

Old 02-24-2017, 12:26 AM   #23
Firstboost

Drives: Intrepidus Cuniculus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelerate Rep View Post
These are in stock and ship same day if placed by 4:00pm EST. Sorry I didn't see this sooner, we have a new assistant in training and forum attention has lacked a bit. In this case if you ever need us on a timely manner, call us and I can handle this right over the phone.
Thank you for your reply.

I did end up ordering this yesterday in the morning.

If I DO need further assistance, what is your name? I didn't see it.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:53 PM   #24
Excelerate Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firstboost View Post
Thank you for your reply.

I did end up ordering this yesterday in the morning.

If I DO need further assistance, what is your name? I didn't see it.
Fantastic. My name is Greg if you need anything.

Thanks and have a great weekend.

Old 03-07-2017, 08:05 PM   #25
Excelerate Rep

Plenty of these in stock, shipping same day!

Old 03-17-2017, 06:08 PM   #26
Excelerate Rep

These things are flying off the shelves, we have an inventory minimum limit set on these to make sure we don't run out. Unfortunately due to a customs issue and a delay from Blizzard Stella we ran out. These are not back IN STOCK after a few day hiatus. Any orders that were open are shipped now. Sorry for any delays.

Thanks!

Greg

Old 03-17-2017, 07:15 PM   #27
scrapin240

Drives: '16 Town & Country, '15 F30 335xi, '17 GTI Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelerate Rep View Post
These things are flying off the shelves, we have an inventory minimum limit set on these to make sure we don't run out. Unfortunately due to a customs issue and a delay from Blizzard Stella we ran out. These are not back IN STOCK after a few day hiatus. Any orders that were open are shipped now. Sorry for any delays.

Thanks!

Greg
I'm assuming you meant now instead of not.
scrapin240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 04:01 PM   #28
Reggie Enchilada

Drives: MK7 GTI
Ordered one of these from you guys on the 8th. Never got a tracking number or shipping notification from you guys. Called twice asking about tracking info. Called on the 10th and the response that I got was that "the person that handles shipping is out to lunch". Left my info and didn't receive a call back. Called again on the 13th and said that I didn't receive a call back yet and still haven't received tracking info and the response that I got was that "the person who handles shipping called off due to the weather". Left my info again and never received a call back. Item was delivered on the 16th. Pretty disappointed in the customer service that I received.
Old 03-18-2017, 04:36 PM   #29
scrapin240

Drives: '16 Town & Country, '15 F30 335xi, '17 GTI Sport
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggie Enchilada View Post
Ordered one of these from you guys on the 8th. Never got a tracking number or shipping notification from you guys. Called twice asking about tracking info. Called on the 10th and the response that I got was that "the person that handles shipping is out to lunch". Left my info and didn't receive a call back. Called again on the 13th and said that I didn't receive a call back yet and still haven't received tracking info and the response that I got was that "the person who handles shipping called off due to the weather". Left my info again and never received a call back. Item was delivered on the 16th. Pretty disappointed in the customer service that I received.
I've called them on many occasions for a variety of stuff and they have always been responsive, and are sort of local to me, so I will use them for future installs as needed. They are a top notch shop, and we did get some bad weather here for a couple days when everything was pretty much just ice.

At the end of the day, you got your part in 8 days, about 5 business days, and that includes two days where a major snow storm occurred, where even Amazon shipments were delayed. So yeah....
scrapin240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 05:06 PM   #30
Reggie Enchilada

I'm not upset about the time it took for the part to arrive. 5 business days on a part from Canada is perfectly reasonable. I'm just disappointed with the lack of communication from them.

Not trying to discredit them or imply anything, I'm just posting my experience with them.

Hoping that a rep can chime in or message me about this. I don't think that returning a customer's call is too much to ask.

The part seems to be well made. The machining marks are clean and the finish is well done. I'll post a detailed review/install thread when I install it in a couple of weeks.
Old 03-21-2017, 03:28 PM   #31
Excelerate Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapin240 View Post
I'm assuming you meant now instead of not.
Yes! Thank you for the minor yet major detail to point out. these are IN STOCK. Sometimes I suffer from a fat finger mistake here and there

Quote:
I am sorry to hear about your experience, there are 4 people who answer the phone here, Myself (Greg), Craig, Nicole, and Justin. The rear main seals were in stock, and we have a quantity minimum in our inventory that when we hit a certain number we re stock. We hit that number and the stock order was replenished. The order unfortunately got stuck in customs on its way from iAbed in Canada, and then we got bombarded by a Blizzard that shut the state down for a day or two. We initially had these in stock when you ordered, we just got hit hard with online orders and local installs and we shipped them in order received. You should have been notified about this, or at least told about it when you order was sent in.

I sincerely apologize but this situation was out of our control.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrapin240 View Post
I've called them on many occasions for a variety of stuff and they have always been responsive, and are sort of local to me, so I will use them for future installs as needed. They are a top notch shop, and we did get some bad weather here for a couple days when everything was pretty much just ice.

At the end of the day, you got your part in 8 days, about 5 business days, and that includes two days where a major snow storm occurred, where even Amazon shipments were delayed. So yeah....
Thank you for the kind words. We are a very loyal and honest group of people. Lying gets you no where but into a hole.

Quote:
I'm not upset about the time it took for the part to arrive. 5 business days on a part from Canada is perfectly reasonable. I'm just disappointed with the lack of communication from them.

Not trying to discredit them or imply anything, I'm just posting my experience with them.

Hoping that a rep can chime in or message me about this. I don't think that returning a customer's call is too much to ask.

The part seems to be well made. The machining marks are clean and the finish is well done. I'll post a detailed review/install thread when I install it in a couple of weeks.
Thanks for the honesty, feedback always helps and it helps us grow as a company. I myself plow snow when we get it, so I was out 2 days, it was also not safe for our other employees to be driving long distances to come to work at the time. We were VERY limited and only had one local employee and the owner was here for limited time. So if there was any lack of communication it was just because we were short staffed.If we are hard to reach by phone, e-mail is best. I was answering e-mails remotely, so I could have easily responded.

You are right, a return phone call is 100% necessary and standard practive. Do you know who you spoke with so I can get to the bottom of it? Please shoot me a PM, phone call or e-mail if you would like to discuss further. I just want to make sure you're happy.

Thanks,

Greg
Greg@excelerateperformance.com

Old 03-21-2017, 07:15 PM   #32
Reggie Enchilada

Thanks for responding. PM sent
Old 03-21-2017, 07:55 PM   #33
Excelerate Rep

Quote:
Thanks for responding. PM sent
Thanks!

Old 03-23-2017, 05:48 PM   #34
Excelerate Rep

Installing another one on a MK6 GTI while installing a South Bend Clutch. New updated look with laser engraved logo and patent. We like it, hope you all do too!