GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Exhaust Crackle Now Available

Sparky589

Drag Racing Champion
So I'm assuming we're still waiting on a version of this software for the 1.8t?

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
Will this work with factory exhaust? Assuming you get the stage 2 tune & downpipe...

GaryKYLee

Passed Driver's Ed
I just upgraded the tune today. I'm currently on APR stage 2 with APR downpipe and stock exhaust. First impression, the pops are kinda loud even though I'm using stock exhaust. Whenever I put the engine in sport mode, it pops a lot. I also noticed an increase in engine brake. In normal mode, it just like normal stage 2 tune. One thing I noticed is that when I do the blip for downshifting in normal mode, It still pops a bit.(Probably the car thought I was free revving where free revving will always do the pops)

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
I just upgraded the tune today. I'm currently on APR stage 2 with APR downpipe and stock exhaust. First impression, the pops are kinda loud even though I'm using stock exhaust. Whenever I put the engine in sport mode, it pops a lot. I also noticed an increase in engine brake. In normal mode, it just like normal stage 2 tune. One thing I noticed is that when I do the blip for downshifting in normal mode, It still pops a bit.(Probably the car thought I was free revving where free revving will always do the pops)
Did they charge you to upgrade?