GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Oil extraction pumping

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
Hey so quick question. I’ve got a Schwaben Oil Extraction pump getting delivered tomorrow afternoon. My car only has 12k miles on it and this will be the first time using the oil extraction pump tomorrow. That being said is there a limit to how many times I can use the pump in the car before needing to replace the plastic knob that would need to be replaced when doing a standard oil change? Only reason I ask is because I’d like to never have to change my oil the standard way again if I don’t have to because I would have to remove my ECS Street shield whenever I do the standard oil change. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
You don't need to replace it at all as it doesn't need to be removed with the extractor.

Hoon

Autocross Champion
I think I'm on my 6th oil change on the original plug/o-ring (without an extractor)

No leakage...I'll probably get 10+ oil changes out of it before it needs replacing.

Riptide09

Infected by the Mod bug
I think I'm on my 6th oil change on the original plug/o-ring (without an extractor)

No leakage...I'll probably get 10+ oil changes out of it before it needs replacing.

Very interesting, thanks man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk