GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2018 Focus RS

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
Sure does seem like dealers only think in the short term. I guess selling one or two of these types of cars at a horrendous ADM pays the bills for the month or something. But talk about killing the goose and all that.

vj123

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
19 & 16 GTI - sold
And dealers need to understand the power of social media / forums. If i come across several bad reviews about a dealer whos next door, i would not step into their showroom even for a quote.

Trancebolt

Ready to race!
haha amazing and wondwrful car but that explains why the website configuration tool only let's you pick red or blue exterior paint =) haha they sold the rest and shipped the others back home to add shit and sell as a special edition...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

TheWombat

Go Kart Champion
And dealers need to understand the power of social media / forums. If i come across several bad reviews about a dealer whos next door, i would not step into their showroom even for a quote.

Yeah, though I have come to develop something of a filter for social media reviews. Every dealer in the universe seems to have the same bell curve of reviews. There are a smattering of "OMG they are so good!" reviews, a huge bulge of "Meh" 3.5 star reviews, and a smaller bump of "DIAF you a$$holes" reviews. People who are pissed about the dealer--and let's face it, car dealers are really, really good a pissing people off--tend to be, ahem, prolific in their posting about the experience. People who are really, really satisfied (and, let's face it, that's about the same percentage who find standing in line at the DMV therapeutic) aren't quite as motivated, as praising a dealer isn't nearly as cathartic as bitching.