GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MAPerformance Official Stage 1 & Stage 2 OTS Tune Release for Accessport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gn4rwhals

Go Kart Champion
True, all cars and conditions vary, this is where a protune shines.

This is another good reason for me to stick with the JB4 for now. OTS tunes are not user adjustable and JB4 plus bolt-ons come close to OTS stage 2 numbers.

Yep that was my car that made Stage 2 numbers, guess what happened 1 year into ownership?

The exact fuel dump issue you are seeing in these logs.

Antimatter

Ready to race!
I've noticed most logs show boost PSI but mine don't. How can I get it added to the logs? And is there anyway to add current vehicle speed to the logs?

Stage2Sasquatch

Go Kart Champion
Just exploring options!!!

Haha I know, just giving you crap. It simply seems that there's too much variation within this platform that either you have to go with one of the well flushed out OTS options (but even that is iffy since they don't have a good way to log so who knows if they do or don't have issues), or a pro-tune. Individual variation in mods and cars can make diagnosing a problem with OTS and OTS+ tunes nearly impossible imo. Just my .02 cents.

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
Haha I know, just giving you crap. It simply seems that there's too much variation within this platform that either you have to go with one of the well flushed out OTS options (but even that is iffy since they don't have a good way to log so who knows if they do or don't have issues), or a pro-tune. Individual variation in mods and cars can make diagnosing a problem with OTS and OTS+ tunes nearly impossible imo. Just my .02 cents.

Hahaha I know :)

This is my exact conclusion after all this to be honest.

koniu77

Passed Driver's Ed
I've noticed most logs show boost PSI but mine don't. How can I get it added to the logs? And is there anyway to add current vehicle speed to the logs?
Go into logging options in your accessport and chose whatever parameters you want logged including boost pressure.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Perry01

Ready to race!
Yep that was my car that made Stage 2 numbers, guess what happened 1 year into ownership?

The exact fuel dump issue you are seeing in these logs.

Like you said, "luck of the draw on your engine". Luckily, mine doesn't have the same issue yours did.

MacaN

Ready to race!
Do we need aftermarket spark plugs for stage 3 ots?
Here are my mods: apr intercooler, bullx dp, sachs cluctch, injen intakr, and remus valve catback.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
They haven't posted it as a requirement, but it's recommended when increasing power output

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion

What's odd is the target lambda changed. Both of these are the same file? The first I can tell is the official stage 1 91oct tune, but the second has a much better target AFR which is weird if it's the same file. Second looks a lot better tho

gn4rwhals

Go Kart Champion
That low lambda target is a failsafe of some sort built into the flash, so far cannot figure out whats triggering it.

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Ya it's odd because that's what causes all the knock. As soon as it goes from 14.x to 11 on the request, it pulls timing like crazy. What's even worse is his actual AFR is way worse which shows its gotta be hitting a failsafe of some sort... First guess is EGTs.

Only thought is maybe not fully adapted? Would make sense possibly since run 2 was ok

gn4rwhals

Go Kart Champion
EGT is a guess right now, or a slight exhaust leak at the v-band gasket causing an issue, but these have no merit.

Status
Not open for further replies.