GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FS: AWE Touring-to-Track Conversion $100

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Used on my GTI for ~3K miles. Selling because I converted to Touring. Price is for local pickup. I will ship at additional cost to you, well packaged in AWE box if you desire. Package would be 48x12x12" and 14 lbs for your shipping calculation.

For local folks, I live in Lower Delaware (Milford) and commute to New Carrolton Metro stop in DC via US 50, so anywhere on that route is fine. I also make my way to Philly from time to time, so that might be doable as well.

Last edited:

Kei_Loper

Ready to race!
Free bump.

I also live in the same area (Lincoln, work in Milford), I'd love to meet up some day and experience a JB1 equipped mk7 (not to mention hear your exhaust).

Good luck with the sale

Kei

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Free bump.

I also live in the same area (Lincoln, work in Milford), I'd love to meet up some day and experience a JB1 equipped mk7 (not to mention hear your exhaust).

Good luck with the sale

Kei

It's a small world! What color is yours? I had a grey one with DSG (I heard the farts) pass me headed south on 113 a few days ago while I was waiting at the light to turn left into Wawa. :)

I can meet up any time. Let me know.

Kei_Loper

Ready to race!
It's a small world! What color is yours? I had a grey one with DSG (I heard the farts) pass me headed south on 113 a few days ago while I was waiting at the light to turn left into Wawa. :)

I can meet up any time. Let me know.

Blue and is stock visually. Only mods are the Cobb exhaust and Autotech intake.

I'll hit you up this coming weekend perhaps, I think I'll be in Dover today working on a Miata. ??

Kei

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Blue and is stock visually. Only mods are the Cobb exhaust and Autotech intake.

I'll hit you up this coming weekend perhaps, I think I'll be in Dover today working on a Miata. ����

Kei

OK. If I can perfect the "from-the-top-Plug-D" technique, I'd have no problem letting you throw the JB1 on your car for a test spin. It's set to Map 1 (default). I bought the data cable but never used it because Map 1 is fine for me until I tune later.