GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stock or Tuned - Post Your Dyno Results!

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Not bad, they'll have to price it well to compete with the other piggybacks. Any other features you get, or just strictly added boost?

Mr.Tebo

Ready to race!
Yeah have to agree on pricing with oblivious. Nice little bump for those who are on the fence about a tune and clutch job like myself. I have the intake from them and liked that design. I'd be more happy at 300 hp & tq if that were possible

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

SouthbayMK7

Ready to race!
Not bad, they'll have to price it well to compete with the other piggybacks. Any other features you get, or just strictly added boost?

Not sure on price since its still in beta for this car but if its anything like the price for the ones they make for BMW's it will probably be $400-500. I know its pricey :/

This does not control fuel trim but it has multiple setting including a stock one so u can put it back to stock with a push of a button which I really like. I don't believe the other power modules have that capability. It goes green (stock), then yellow, orange, and then red. The 3 other setting adding a little more power each time. The dyno above is on the highest setting (red)

And AFE always does sales and deals through out the year so i'm sure once it comes out if you really want it you could wait and get it for a better price :)

SouthbayMK7

Ready to race!
Yeah have to agree on pricing with oblivious. Nice little bump for those who are on the fence about a tune and clutch job like myself. I have the intake from them and liked that design. I'd be more happy at 300 hp & tq if that were possible

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I hoping they still want to make a down pipe and catback for out cars so maybe with that I will be closer to the 300hp mark.

but just with their intake and scorcher i'm at 320lbs of torque which I think is pretty impressive for a stock motor.

Antonioni fasano

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey all,

Figured I'd start this, we need an area to collect dyno results, I was sent these to compare to my JB1 dyno from George. These are all from a recent dyno day at AU Tuning which multiple members here went to.

If your Dyno is posted here, please quote it and give more info if you want.

FBO = Full Bolt On

Eurodyne Stage 2:

Eurodyne Stage 2 FBO:

APR Stage 2 FBO:

Eurodyne Stage 2:

Revo Stage 2:

GIAC Stage 2+:

and finally here is mine from the Spring, different Dyno so can't directly compare.

JB1 MAP1 +5.5 FBO:

Awsome graphs! Does anyone have a Stratified tuned GTI mk7 and could post some graphs! I talked to them and they said a stage 2 would pull around 280-290 WHP, I am considering stratified for my ECU tune, so it would be awsome if anyone could post some info...
Thankssss

wy2sl0

Drag Race Newbie
Most of these graphs are old and of no use. Dyno is really only useful to measure gains from mod to mod as they vary. Trap speed would be more accurate.

In saying that, I don't believe there is a stratified time yet on the 1/4 list.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
Awsome graphs! Does anyone have a Stratified tuned GTI mk7 and could post some graphs! I talked to them and they said a stage 2 would pull around 280-290 WHP, I am considering stratified for my ECU tune, so it would be awsome if anyone could post some info...

Thankssss

Those are pretty bad numbers for a stage 2 tune IMO - I would look elsewhere

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
Those are pretty bad numbers for a stage 2 tune IMO - I would look elsewhere
Depends on what you're looking for. Stratified avoids the big torque spike and generally produces a safer tune for daily driving. Plus, who knows what dyno those numbers came from, and how it was calibrated, etc.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Qwerty978

Ready to race!

Red - Map 2
Blue - Freek Protune
Green - Freek Protune + Aem Meth

Mars1

Ready to race!
That's a GREAT looking dyno there. Interesting to see the meth comparison, thanks for sharing.

SouthSideGti

Ready to race!
DynoJet, hot outside temps (85-90). Happy with the results

B00STED1

Ready to race!
2015 Stock GTI S (DSG) w/31k miles in Florida, sea level, 83 degrees with 50% humidity. This was after driving 40 minutes to get to the dyno and no cool down. The reason the torque figures are odd is due to the fact the kickdown switch kept getting activated (plus the tuner never dyno'd a MK7 GTI before lol) so we had to keep doing multiple runs. One thing to note is that with each pull, I generated more HP/TQ each time. He also mentioned that the torque curve could've been moved up and back, which means that he wasn't getting on it probably until later in the powerband so peak torque wasn't properly reflected. In the end the final number was 220 whp/233 wtq!