GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Passat B8 2015

Headlight's units for passat b8 from 2015

Hi guys. I have a question regarding an upgrade I am going to make on my car , Vw passat B8 from 2015 about Headlight's . So I want to change the headlight's units from halogen to Led , I just bought the Led headlight's units from ebay with all the modules and conversion cables from halogen to Led and now I install those on my car but I know it needs coding now but I ask if someone maybe has already tryed that and can help me with the next steps I must make. Thank's a lot

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
Hi guys. I have a question regarding an upgrade I am going to make on my car , Vw passat B8 from 2015 about Headlight's . So I want to change the headlight's units from halogen to Led , I just bought the Led headlight's units from ebay with all the modules and conversion cables from halogen to Led and now I install those on my car but I know it needs coding now but I ask if someone maybe has already tryed that and can help me with the next steps I must make. Thank's a lot

This is a Golf/GTI/Golf R forum.

You might want to try PassatWorld or VWVortex.

luke_GTI

I just plugged this between the current connector and the taillight connector. Done in like 15 minutes very easy to do. I can't tell you what exactly does that harness as it is hidden in that plastic cover.

Then you have to do the coding, which is a pretty long list of at least 10 values changes. I can't tell you how it does work without the coding, but I'm pretty sure that it just simply blinks without the dynamic signal. This was like 30 minutes job for a guy which knows VCDS very well.

Hi Tommy, can you share with us the coding list?

simba34

Passed Driver's Ed
I have a North American 2015 model and I rewired the tail light harnesses where I didn't need any harnesses to make the amber signal work.

I'm gonna make it work somehow. I'm gonna have my current led tail for sale when I get this done.

As much as I would love the FL - I don't think I can shell out the cash for that right now. But I would love to pick up your current LEDs ;)

Next time I'm home in Queens, it would be awesome to see your new set up too.

scrapin240

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf
I've been seeing a bunch of A4's with the sequential turn signal recently...I'm kind of over it already.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

tommy2

Passed Driver's Ed
The Audiamant manual is missing some coding changes as mine car was doing the regular turn signal on the right outer light after everything done. We had to try to code more to fix it. Also by sharing this manual to other people you are violating their copyright on it. It's like you are sharing & stealing someone else knowhow. Not trying to be moron here just saying it's copyrighted and they were the first one who figured this out so they would be pissed out seeing their manual is everywhere now. Also that manual is useless without their harness in the first place.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
They sent me the manual w/o me even purchasing the adapters so I could see the coding to make sure it would work on the NA halogen base models. I'm trying to figure out if their adapters are necessary of if you can retip the bec/dap dynamic adapters with the new connectors. Any info on the audiamant adapters tommy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

luke_GTI

Tommy we would like to see if the wiring inside the pipe has electronics similar to BEC/DAP dynamic adapters...We don't want to steal anything to anyone ... just to understand why we have to spend all that money for something already invented by someone before Audiamant ;-)

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Alright boys I finally got the invoice and the lights have been ordered!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk