GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Short Throw Weighted Shift Knob - Boomba Racing

MSchott

Go Kart Newbie
Received mine yesterday and installed it in about 15 minutes last night. The video on the website was very helpful. The hardest part was cutting the old boot from the OEM knob. Otherwise it was a piece of cake. The shifter now feel much more like a snick-snick due to the weight and the shorter throws. It's a quality piece at a fine price.

Boomba Racing

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Received mine yesterday and installed it in about 15 minutes last night. The video on the website was very helpful. The hardest part was cutting the old boot from the OEM knob. Otherwise it was a piece of cake. The shifter now feel much more like a snick-snick due to the weight and the shorter throws. It's a quality piece at a fine price.

Thank you for your support, we greatly appreciate it!

MSchott

Go Kart Newbie
Thank you for your support, we greatly appreciate it!

You're welcome. I just added the short shifter mod and it's terrific! Very easy to install except the clip flew of when I pried it off and it took some fiddling to find it. Not your fault.

Shifting now is very short and positive. It takes some getting used to as neutral is not as easy to engage due to the tightened linkage. Overall it's great fun!

rubb3r

Passed Driver's Ed

Boomba Racing

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor