GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Excelerate Performance: Northeast Audi & VW Performance and Service Center

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
This MK2TT received a sweet MSS spring kit. Currently set to a .75" drop, this kit increased handling performance, and added a subtle yet tasteful drop in ride height.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
This well set up MK6 Golf R is getting a South Bend Clutch stage 2 daily clutch kit with single mass flywheel conversion. The stock dual mass setup was not up to stage2+ power level, so we took care of that.

[/url]

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
We've installed an APR Stage 3 Kit on this TT. Gotta love the APR manifold and cast downpipe. This, along with the Garrett GTX2876r is sure to give this TT a transformation like night and day!

AJ15

Ready to race!
Ha, funny seeing you guys around here. I ordered a bunch of parts for my 2nd & 3rd gen Acura TL's from you back in 2010-2012. Good stuff.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Ha, funny seeing you guys around here. I ordered a bunch of parts for my 2nd & 3rd gen Acura TL's from you back in 2010-2012. Good stuff.

Thanks for the support! Things sure have changed courses since the early days! We are still active in the Honda/Acura scene too, we've just branched out over time :cool: Let us know if you need anything for your GTI.

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
:: NEW EVENT :: Come Drink Local Coffee and Talk Cars With Us ::

We have teamed up with Willoughby's Coffee & Tea to start our own Cars & Coffee get together at Excelerate Performance.

Local legend, Willoughby's Coffee will be providing the fresh brewed coffee roasted from the worlds finest beans and we will be providing the get together location at our 12 Sycamore Way, Branford, CT facility.

All makes and models are welcome and there is no cost to you. Bond with automotive enthusiasts who enjoy two of life's finest amenities.

Schedule:

• 4/22 - Cars & Coffee
• 5/27 - Excelerate Performance Open House
• 6/10 - Cars & Coffee
• 8/12 - Cars & Coffee

Questions? Comments? Inquires can be sent to sales@excelerateperformance.com

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
Yesssss been waiting for you guys to do this

Be sure to bring your friends! Definitely going to be a good time. We are super excited to hold a Cars and Coffee in this area, and I personally recommend taking Leetes Island Road on your way here. It's a very scenic route with little traffic and nice curves.

Hope to see you there!

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
AWE Tuning Chrome 102mm equipped Switchpath system gracing the fascia of this MK7 Golf R. The owner stopped by Excelerate for a few final touches before heading down to Wookies in the Woods!

ExcelerateRep1

Go Kart Champion
We installed a Milltek Sport Valvesonic Exhaust system on this B85 Audi S4 this past week because the customer wanted a mild to wild option at the tip of his fingers. The titanium tips were a nice compliment to the silver exterior too. The sounds are incredible.

We also installed an 034Motorsport transmission mount while we were in there to snug up the drivetrain until round two mods come around.