GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

flygteye's Autobahn

flygteye

Ready to race!
Haha. I was referring to the DP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LOL...in that case then, no, I won't be changing them back and forth. DP sounds incredible though.

flygteye

Ready to race!
A friend of mine bought a new GLI and swapped OEM wheels with me. These are his on my car. I really like it and am thinking of making these my summer wheels.....maybe....

flygteye

Ready to race!
New South Performance Oil pressure gauge, vent pod, 44DD oil pressure relocation kit, and Denson plugs all came today. Tried to take a pic of it all but it won't let me.

flygteye

Ready to race!
Went to APR stage 2 today but unfortunately couldn't enjoy it because it was raining, there was a lot of traffic, and I have the winter tires on. Car does feel a lot smoother though. Oil pressure gauge and Denso plugs should be in next month and going in for the suction pump recall on Thursday.

branman1

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI 2021 GLI
Any sounds clips of the exhaust? Not many people with the borla DP. I'm interested how it sounds considering it has no cat but resonator.

flygteye

Ready to race!
Oil Pressure Gauge finally installed.

Attachments

• 20170328_203209.JPG
    20170328_203209.JPG
    321.1 KB · Views: 665

flygteye

Ready to race!
Picked up NIB Stoptech rear slotted rotors and EBC Red Stuff pads from another forum member and ordered the front rotors and pads as well. Won't be installed until next year though. Just got done moving so there's no $$ left and it's winter now too.

Oil pressure gauge is disconnected now too. The hose frayed and was making the car go into limp mode. The shop had a great idea on how to fix it but I didn't have the time since I was moving. Oh well. Hopefully when I get the rotors installed I can have it reconnected.

VWR front sway bar links are off the car too. They lasted about a year and started "clunking". Contacted VWR and sent them back. They did refund my money (from ecstuning) and the OEM's are back on now. Not happy about that. I don't drive hard and don't expect this from a company like them. I am happy I got refunded but after the cost of the install and removal....I probably came out even. I hope their other parts are more reliable........

flygteye

Ready to race!
Holy crap fix your pics pretty please.

Haha!!! I know. I deleted them off photobucket not knowing they would disappear here too....

flygteye

Ready to race!

flygteye

Ready to race!
Just testing.....

flygteye

Ready to race!
Finally figured out how to post pics with Google photos.
Picking up the car...

Random pics...

Stock Dyno

Car on the dyno with winter wheels/tires

Summer wheels and tires

Borla DP

Last edited:

flygteye

Ready to race!
New battery

Engine

White wrapped door handles