GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mk7 Gti vs Focus RS

MilkyMk7

Ready to race!
First pull 80km/h 3rd gear both. Focus jumped the start but I still reeled him in real quick.

Second pull 80km/h 3rd gear both. Gti had wheel spin till 100km/h but still pulled him.

By 200 gti is 7 car lengths in front.

Mk7gti
Apr stg 1 93oct tune plus bolt ons
306whp and 366wft/lbs

Focus RS stock
310whp and 328wft/lbs

https://youtu.be/ZcHgn1IIpvc

MK7 GTI: APR stg1, cts intake, 3' custom exhaust, Neo coils, Michelin pss, R brakes, gfb+, bbs lm
B7 A4 2.0T: Unitronic stg2, Millteck turbo back, R8 coilpack, Conti ex DW, column boost gauge

Last edited:

MilkyMk7

Ready to race!
Here is the video

MK7 GTI: APR stg1, cts intake, 3' custom exhaust, Neo coils, Michelin pss, R brakes, gfb+, bbs lm
B7 A4 2.0T: Unitronic stg2, Millteck turbo back, R8 coilpack, Conti ex DW, column boost gauge

0bLiViOuS

Go Kart Champion
Nice.. I expected the RS to hang a bit more, but you just walked away

MilkyMk7

Ready to race!
Nice.. I expected the RS to hang a bit more, but you just walked away
That's what I thought too but it was night and day. I also have the non pp gti so no lsd. Traction for me was big issue yet I was still pulling him in while spinning wheels lol

MilkyMk7

Ready to race!
What tires you running?
That was on winter tires. 225/40/18 Michelin Pilot Alpin P4. Granted they are high performance winter tires made for dry cold weather. I love them. Great grip and cornering they don't even feel like winters.

CiHKAl

Nice, I recently came across one with my K04 MK6 and pulled pretty hard.

Lesson of the story is don't drop the cash for a RS unless you're a die-hard fan of the RS brand.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk