GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Member 2.0 tdi gt

New Member here as the title would suggest. 2013 gt 2.0 tdi.

Loving the car so far, had the roof wrapped black (white car) and lights smoked. IMO giving it the look it should have.

What other little anesthetics mods have you guys done (in and out)?

Then the age old question of should I do any basic mods to the car?

Currently still under warranty and I city drive a lot now so wouldn't want to shorten the clutch or dpf lifespan too much. Currently at 38,000 miles. Bought 6 months ago with 25,000! But normally a 10,00 a year driver.

Look forward to hearing your thoughts!

Cheers,

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

Arkarma

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks nice, where'd you get the wrap done ?

stupot67

Hi. Snap. Just got a 2015 2.0 gt tdi in white. I've added a GT badge to the front grill.....maybe should have gone on the bar below but still looks good I reckon. Plus have added chrome exhaust sleeves. Bargain off ebay @12.88 a pair.

Next jobs are roof wrap (I'd decided to do that before saw yours but now convinced more as looks fab) and spray the mirror caps gloss black.

Attachments

• IMG_4231.JPG
    IMG_4231.JPG
    67 KB · Views: 411
  • IMG_4232.JPG
    IMG_4232.JPG
    62.6 KB · Views: 402

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
Hi. Snap. Just got a 2015 2.0 gt tdi in white. I've added a GT badge to the front grill.....maybe should have gone on the bar below but still looks good I reckon. Plus have added chrome exhaust sleeves. Bargain off ebay @12.88 a pair.

Next jobs are roof wrap (I'd decided to do that before saw yours but now convinced more as looks fab) and spray the mirror caps gloss black.

Hi and welcome nice car u have there mate. Did the exhaust tips just slip on or did u have to bolts to tighten it up?

Last edited:

Any chance of gt badge link? About to order those tips... :D

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk