GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Alloy Wheel repair PA/NJ

saveywil1

Folks, I fell foul of a monster trench on a work trip to Mass. 2 wheels are definitely beyond repair but 2 have a very small bend in the lip. I was stunned that all wheels held air.

Do you have any recommendations of good repair shops in the area?
Thanks in advance.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
Folks, I fell foul of a monster trench on a work trip to Mass. 2 wheels are definitely beyond repair but 2 have a very small bend in the lip. I was stunned that all wheels held air.

Do you have any recommendations of good repair shops in the area?

Thanks in advance.

Yikes which brand rims bent ? What size ?

iPhone using Tapatalk VIP

saveywil1

19" O.Z. Ultraleggera HLT. Judging by the collection of cars at the side of the road post trench I think they held up well considering! I'll post pictures of the most damaged one shortly.

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
19" O.Z. Ultraleggera HLT. Judging by the collection of cars at the side of the road post trench I think they held up well considering! I'll post pictures of the most damaged one shortly.

Dang sorry to hear that. What road did it happen on ? Drive through Boston regularly and I know some spots can be bad especially in winter which is why I drop to 17s for winter months

saveywil1

Mass pike heading west. Not the best quality picture... this one is for the alloy scrap pile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie

Mass pike heading west. Not the best quality picture... this one is for the alloy scrap pile

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes damn that's bad ! Never really see to many bad ones on the pike usually it's the back roads and such ! You should definitely reach out the mass gov and fight for some money like many have in the past if you have pictures of the pot hole and everything they are responsible for stuff like that

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
UGH! This is the exact reason I don't run 19" on my car.

Even in summer months in PA, there are still potholes galore.

You could try Wheel Collision Center. Just make sure you tell them NOT to powder coat the wheels when they're refinishing them.
http://www.wheelcollision.com/