GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Manual trans R 1/4 mile

ladringan320

Ready to race!
Car(s)
me?
Went to Sac Raceway last week, Got my best time out of the 3 weeks ive been going. 12.413. I actually kept traction control on, initiated launch control, feathered off the clutch and went through with the pass.

Mods: APR stage 2, USP Catless DP, VWR turbo inlet, GFB DV+, APR intake, BFI stage 5 clutch, BFI 3 piece mount kit.

Last edited:

Mr Golf R

Ready to race!
Not sure how much was spent on all your upgrades but I'm pretty sure it was in the thousands.
Nice run.

BTW, my stock 2017 R runs within .9 of a second and 8 mph of your car. So my dilemma is rationalizing the expense vs 1 second quicker.

I'd really like to run 11.50s and I'm sure that would cost a lot too.

ladringan320

Ready to race!
Car(s)
me?
Not sure how much was spent on all your upgrades but I'm pretty sure it was in the thousands.
Nice run.

BTW, my stock 2017 R runs within .9 of a second and 8 mph of your car. So my dilemma is rationalizing the expense vs 1 second quicker.

DSG?

1slowR

Passed Driver's Ed
Nice run.

I spent around $3k on my DSG Golf R and was able to run 11.8 @ 116mph on stock rims and tires with all my seats still in the car. So your goal is not that far!

mods on my R- downpipes, CTS intercooler and piping, DV, muffler delete and the little elbow thing before the turbo(forgot the name for it) lol
JB4 and meth kit from Burger tuning,
modify stock intake with K&N drop in filter.