GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Upgrading clutch

dasauto GTI

Ready to race!
Anyone have any good experience's or recommendations for upgrading stock clutch to something that will handle stage 2 tune. please share any good or bad experiences with any companies that make clutches.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
hows southbend clutches? just need something reliable to hold down the torque for stage 2

Southbend will cost more money since you have to buy an SMF with it, where you can reuse the oem DMF with Haus of Dub and Hs Tuning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dasauto GTI

Ready to race!
These hold 400+ torque and feel close to oem. What are you looking for out of your clutch upgrade?

looking for my best option for a clutch that will hold stage 2 with downpipe. nothing more I'm using uspmotorsports to install the clutch they don't sell these products on their site. Are these by any means any better than other brands such as southbend or clutch masters? thanks for advice :)

SRoads

Ready to race!
looking for my best option for a clutch that will hold stage 2 with downpipe. nothing more I'm using uspmotorsports to install the clutch they don't sell these products on their site. Are these by any means any better than other brands such as southbend or clutch masters? thanks for advice :)

Then RSR or haus of dub...they are hardware from the TT RS/RS 3 which come with the 400 ft/lbs from the factory.

psychonosspaz

Go Kart Champion
RSR is rated at over 480 ft/lbs...feels great - I have it