GOLFMKV

GOLF MK7 VCDS TWEAKS

cgentil

Passed Driver's Ed
Is this only what I have to do?

5F Information Electr
Adaptations
(176)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition = Activated
(177)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition_clamp_15_off = Not Activated
(178)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition_over_threshold_high = Activated
(179)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition_standstill = Not Activated
(180)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition_after_disclaimer = Not Activated

cgentil

Passed Driver's Ed

Chillout

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
SEAT Leon FR ST
Is this only what I have to do?

5F Information Electr
Adaptations
(176)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition = Activated
(177)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition_clamp_15_off = Not Activated
(178)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition_over_threshold_high = Activated
(179)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition_standstill = Not Activated
(180)-Vehicle menu operation-menu_display_weariness_recognition_after_disclaimer = Not Activated

yes indeed.
And check module 19, there are some settings regarding this feature.

cgentil

Passed Driver's Ed

cgentil

Passed Driver's Ed
Activated. It says function unavailable at moment. It means it's a SWAP (function as product, code nees to be bought) function?

When I try output test on module 19 of IDE05583-Pause Recommendation it says
Refused by Control module
Message 7F 2F 22

Any help?

Last edited:

cgentil

Passed Driver's Ed
Activated. It says function unavailable at moment. It means it's a SWAP (function as product, code nees to be bought) function?

When I try output test on module 19 of IDE05583-Pause Recommendation it says
Refused by Control module
Message 7F 2F 22

Any help?

Help?

Schnell_R

Ready to race!
Wait a minute... There is a function that tells you that you're tired? Lol Why does anyone need this? If you're dumb enough to need a car to tell you that you're tired and need a break you have bigger problems than trying to figure out how to enable said function. TTH

cgentil

Passed Driver's Ed
Wait a minute... There is a function that tells you that you're tired? Lol Why does anyone need this? If you're dumb enough to need a car to tell you that you're tired and need a break you have bigger problems than trying to figure out how to enable said function. TTH

Chill man...

cgentil

Passed Driver's Ed

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Hmm.......... not that difficult really!! :)

1, Look through the 2 x Leuchte-sets for the DRLs - this depends on the type of headlight fitting in your car (i.e. incandescent, or HID).
2, Identify the adaptation channel (on each Leuchte-set) that has the command Standlicht allgemein (Schlusslicht; Positionslicht; Begrenzungslicht) .
3. Change this setting to Standlicht vorn (Positionslicht; Begrenzungslicht)

Don

Ok Don, I tried this today with no luck. Do you know the leuchte set for HID headlights on a US based 2017 GTI?

NeedSleep

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 Golf R DSG
Last edited: