Neuspeed and H&R sway bars

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Agree, I never had any noise with H&R sway bars. Even more,
their built quality is top notch.
I would still suggest to lubricate even these Teflon bushes to
reduce wear and avoid infringing dirt particles into the bushings.
I had H&R front and rear bars with Teflon bushings on my MK6. They were quiet without any lube, I then added a petroleum based bushing lube, and they were very noisy. Sometimes the best lube is no lube.

Renck

Ready to race!
With Black Friday approaching, I'm resurrecting this old thread...as mentioned above I have the Neuspeed 25mm RSB...and have also since added the H&R 26mm FSB.

I'm considering getting the H&R 24mm solid bar to match, and had also contemplated getting the 034 25mm solid/adjustable bar.

I'm assuming the H&R and Neuspeed bar difference is negligible from a performance perspective, and 034 would obviously be the stiffest of the three.

Anyone have any experience with two of these RSBs?

Did you find a Black Friday deal on the H&R 24mm solid rear bar? What is the product number on the one you are looking for? Is that adjustable?

I had H&R front and rear bars with Teflon bushings on my MK6. They were quiet without any lube, I then added a petroleum based bushing lube, and they were very noisy. Sometimes the best lube is no lube.

Do you mind to share the part number of your rear sway bar?

Hammersticks

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'16 GTI, '18 e-Golf
^ The 24mm RSB is 71787-24. ECS has it for $269. Doesn’t appear to be a Black Friday price. ...and no it’s not adjustable which is why I was considering the 034.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk