GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wtb helix sub

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
They had to order it, but I picked mine up from my dealer for $240 (no shipping).

Then add the VW mail in rebate (currently going on)....12% back ($28.80)....and it ended up costing me just over $210, in the end

And you get a one year warranty, IIRC, for VW accessories sold over the parts counter

Genesis730

Passed Driver's Ed
20171017_163007.jpg

20171017_162958.jpg

rr1santos

Ready to race!
done this kit include the dongle thing everyone keeps talking about for install?

jls_frog

Passed Driver's Ed
It does not come with the dongle, but i ended up buying one and rent it out. Currently have 2 people waiting on it.

Genesis730

Passed Driver's Ed
It does not come in the box. Depending on your model/year you may not need it from what I've read. Newer models are programmed to accept it, plug & play, without the dongle to adjust settings

rr1santos

Ready to race!
I pmd you. I plan on putting this on my 2016 golf r

Genesis730

Passed Driver's Ed
For anyone interested in the Helix sub, I've sold mine. May I ask what's with the sudden interest from everybody? I've gotten more offers this week than in several months.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
For anyone interested in the Helix sub, I've sold mine. May I ask what's with the sudden interest from everybody? I've gotten more offers this week than in several months.

Because you bumped the thread.

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner

VW introduced a "B" version which is now ~$700, but we don't know what's technically different about it, making the one you had a bargain

If anyone is still looking there's a cheap Helix, brand new, here:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113555

Lurchalicious

Ready to race!
VW introduced a "B" version which is now ~$700, but we don't know what's technically different about it, making the one you had a bargain

If anyone is still looking there's a cheap Helix, brand new, here:
http://www.golfmk6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113555
Correct, I bought my mk7 gti in middle October, few days later when I learned about the helix system and started looking for it, they started being pulled from websites.

Tried purchasing from three different sites all to have money refunded and told my order was cancelled.

Since then just trolling the waters everyday.. (also tried that mk6 link, missed it by a day)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Genesis730

Passed Driver's Ed
That's a bummer, and i wish i would have known haha i lost quite a bit of money selling mine, oh well...
Thank you for a legitimate answer, unlike BlueHen