GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Touchless carwash - East end OTT

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend a good touchless carwash in the Orleans or East end Ottawa area?

The ones without the “guidance rail” that makes you go forward.
Not a fan of those since they risk of scratching the rims

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GEN3GLI

Hey guys,

Can anyone recommend a good touchless carwash in the Orleans or East end Ottawa area?

The ones without the “guidance rail” that makes you go forward.
Not a fan of those since they risk of scratching the rims

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Petro-Canada at 2180 Montreal Road is touchless and their is no guidance rail. You simply go in till it tells you to stop moving, wait while it cleans and only move forward once it's ready to dry. Works great :)

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
Petro-Canada at 2180 Montreal Road is touchless and their is no guidance rail. You simply go in till it tells you to stop moving, wait while it cleans and only move forward once it's ready to dry. Works great :)

Awesome thanks! I’ll check it out

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

marc5800

Drag Race Newbie
I always use the Petro one on Innes by Blair

Touchless / no rail?

I put 94 there so that would be perfect

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

GEN3GLI

HAHA, i thought so, i have seen your car then, leaving after work! waiting on shefford!
looks nice.

Oh yes haha! I work in IT on the corner of Canotek and Rainbow in the same building as Gabriel's pizza. I've seen a few MK7's, waive at me next time so I know which one's yours!! Thanks man :D

THEREALVRT

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
Golf R
Oh yes haha! I work in IT on the corner of Canotek and Rainbow in the same building as Gabriel's pizza. I've seen a few MK7's, waive at me next time so I know which one's yours!! Thanks man :D

long story short, when i saw you i finished at 5pm and had my mazda 3 daily, now i have my grey mk7 but i finish at 4pm so i don't think i'll see you. btw i'm on polytek but i take rainbow to get to work.
the big white building on the north side of polytek

GEN3GLI

long story short, when i saw you i finished at 5pm and had my mazda 3 daily, now i have my grey mk7 but i finish at 4pm so i don't think i'll see you. btw i'm on polytek but i take rainbow to get to work.
the big white building on the north side of polytek

Oh ok, probably wouldn't have noticed you, nothing against Mazda 3's :p I know where that is! You must go by my car in the Atwill parking everyday. Damn, that's too bad! We should meet sometime if you like, would love to see that MK7 :)