GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Which gas company to fill

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Sunoco since there aren’t any shell’s near me

faid

Ready to race!
I tried some Chevron 94, and got really bad timing correction. So went back to some shell 91 and added some E85. So far i am addicted to E85. There is an e85 station on braid st. in New West. in the lower mainland for anyone interested. I have tried it, and it seems i can go to a higher octane tune with about 10L of it in my tank. Going to try 14L. I have seen a white Golf R post pic on the E85 facebook group. You here?

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
I tried some Chevron 94, and got really bad timing correction. So went back to some shell 91 and added some E85. So far i am addicted to E85. There is an e85 station on braid st. in New West. in the lower mainland for anyone interested. I have tried it, and it seems i can go to a higher octane tune with about 10L of it in my tank. Going to try 14L. I have seen a white Golf R post pic on the E85 facebook group. You here?

You run E85 with the chevron

Chronic

Go Kart Champion
No wasn't me but was thinking of trying it cars runs smooth but I see a lot of ppl running it now

faid

Ready to race!
No wasn't me but was thinking of trying it cars runs smooth but I see a lot of ppl running it now

Should try it. Using the ed adj. file to up my octane and logging to make sure its not giving me timing correction. Right now i am at 92 oct. without timing correction.

Plus i feel the car runs alot smoother.