GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ran the R on the track

importrx7

Ready to race!
Ran the MK7 Golf R tonight at a local test and tune. The car has a JB4 running map 6 and a drop in AFE filter that's it. She was running consistent 12.8-12.6 all night. My best run was a 12.57 which is really impressive. It had all the old boy muscle car guys shocked by how unassuming it looks but how fast it is. Once I resize the pictures I'll upload my time sheets.

importrx7

Ready to race!
I wasn't worried about reaction times because i wanted a good launch.

Attachments

• IMG_7236.JPG
    IMG_7236.JPG
    186.5 KB · Views: 869

FlyGTI2

Ready to race!
I've had the JB4 for about 8000 miles and have not taken it off the default map, I'm ready and now have time to try the other maps, what do you suggest. I live in Arizona and we can see 105° occasionally, does that matter?

GolfR17

Passed Driver's Ed
Do you need to install anything else for the other maps. Also if you wanted to try other maps what do you have to do as far as switching them.

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Leave as soon as you see the 3rd yellow, it'll greatly improve your reaction time.

importrx7

Ready to race!
I've had the JB4 for about 8000 miles and have not taken it off the default map, I'm ready and now have time to try the other maps, what do you suggest. I live in Arizona and we can see 105° occasionally, does that matter?

Depends on your fuel but do some data logging and send the results to George. He will get it dialed in for you pretty quickly.