GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

PRISTINE OEM Stock Halogen Headlights - $400 shipped obo

Rubadub1

Passed Driver's Ed
I have the stock lights from my 2016 gti. They come with all working bulbs. They were removed when my car had about 200 miles so they are essentially new. I'm looking for $400 shipped obo to the lower 48. Feel free to text me for a faster reply 3108954062.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Snake

Hello,

I am interested in these headlights. The only request I have is that when we sign the invoice, you use 4 different color pens and different handwriting as well.

Also, I request that you ship me the glue you scraped from your windshield due to the melted dash cam mount. I need to analyze it.

Thank you

Rubadub1

Passed Driver's Ed
Hello,

I am interested in these headlights. The only request I have is that when we sign the invoice, you use 4 different color pens and different handwriting as well.

Also, I request that you ship me the glue you scraped from your windshield due to the melted dash cam mount. I need to analyze it.

Thank you

Hello snake,

Thank you for interest. Unfortunately I cannot sell you them because I do not have 4 different colored pens. I'm sorry if that is the deal breaker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nsknick

Ready to race!
Hello,

Thank you

You are into weird stuff, aren't you?

The Snake

You are into weird stuff, aren't you?

Correct.

I think I was dropped on my head when I was born, but all of my younger siblings who were present at my birth refuse to talk about the incident.

As the great Rihanna once said, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but chains and whips excite me."