GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Auto Folding Mirrors not functioning

-Stinger-

The module is already coded, it isn't brand new, it's from a GTI that was parted out. I will however look over the long coding when I get a chance.

A module from a US MK7 can definitely support power folding mirrors.
Just make sure it's from a driver side door (it should be so according to the partnumbers).

If it's still not working it's either the installation or the coding.

Jondar

Ready to race!
Installed new modules and I copied the long coding from the old modules and changed activated the puddle lights and mirror folding. I was able to get everything working, however now the keyfob window open/close function doesn't work. I checked the coding and everything that should be active, is. I'm wondering if anyone else has had these issues?

-Stinger-

Are your windows otherwise working normally? When changing modules you usually need to calibrate your windows before the auto open feature works.

Sit in front seat and open the driver side window all the way. Now hold the close button on the door while the window closes all the way. After it's closed keep holding the button for 5 sec. and the windows should be calibrated.

Otherwise I guess you have to check your coding for the comfort open/close feature again.

Jondar

Ready to race!
Are your windows otherwise working normally? When changing modules you usually need to calibrate your windows before the auto open feature works.

Sit in front seat and open the driver side window all the way. Now hold the close button on the door while the window closes all the way. After it's closed keep holding the button for 5 sec. and the windows should be calibrated.

Otherwise I guess you have to check your coding for the comfort open/close feature again.
Calibrating them worked. Thank you.

Sent from my F3213 using Tapatalk

Ilir

No issues. Everything works. The module also adds memory function of the mirror. The mirror dip works perfectly. For coding I used OBDeleven.

Hello sir, how are you , can you please tell where did you buy the autofolding mirror for golf mk7 because I read that you don’t have problems. Thank you !

Ilir

Hello guys, I have a golf 7 2014 1.6 very simple regarding the options of the car and want to install auto folding mirror and my doors doesn’t have lights so can anyone tell me where can I order the autofolding mirrors that will work for coding I have OBD and can use it.
Thank you in advance!

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Hello guys, I have a golf 7 2014 1.6 very simple regarding the options of the car and want to install auto folding mirror and my doors doesn’t have lights so can anyone tell me where can I order the autofolding mirrors that will work for coding I have OBD and can use it.
Thank you in advance!

You can buy Euro OEM folding mirros from e-acca.com in Lithuania, or Chinese copies from aliexpress.com. Most people here buy the Chinese ones at 1/2 the price and they work fine.

Ilir

Hello guys,
I have bought the power folding mirrors from AliExpress for 230$ and have installed them and coded with OBD but only the right mirror on the passenger sode is folding the left one is not folding.
If someone can help me I would really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance

ecsta

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 R
Hello guys,
I have bought the power folding mirrors from AliExpress for 230$ and have installed them and coded with OBD but only the right mirror on the passenger sode is folding the left one is not folding.
If someone can help me I would really appreciate it.
Thank you in advance

Did you code both drivers and passenger doors? It's separate coding for each door module. Is the puddle light working on the left? is the glass adjustment knobs? Positive that all the cables are fully connected?

If everything else but the folding works it might be defective but usually its a coding issue.