Travis9935

Ready to race!
Anyone have these? How's the Fitment?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
personally i wouldnt trust aliexpress with internal/performance parts. exterior/cosmetic mods are okay cause if it goes bad nothing really happens but with internal parts, if the quality is bad (good chance) it can directly affect your motor/car

yakboyslim

Go Kart Champion
Chances are those are the exact same pipes as spulen. Companies that don't have their stuff made in America or in thier own shop have to get it from somewhere...

I buy aliexpress and eBay stuff all the time (got my start in cars in Tercels back in the day, where there were no other options). The trick is you have to know you are taking a risk and don't install anything you cant reasonably inspect for quality yourself.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

yakboyslim

Go Kart Champion
Chances are those are the exact same pipes as spulen. Companies that don't have their stuff made in America or in thier own shop have to get it from somewhere...

I buy aliexpress and eBay stuff all the time (got my start in cars in Tercels back in the day, where there were no other options). The trick is you have to know you are taking a risk and don't install anything you cant reasonably inspect for quality yourself.

Well maybe not spulen, they look a little different. They are probably fine if someone has tested fitment.

Travis9935

Ready to race!
Exactly, all those Under brace kits for other model cars are all made in China. But rebadged and cost $300 more!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.