GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IS20 Tune Comparisons

Slick99

Ready to race!
We only ramp it up after 4500rpm
still doing 2.2sec 60ft tht impressive as u know dsg7 have no launch control n usually bogged down by doing foot braking.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

gtsetsa1

APR Stage 2 + JB4 Stack?

Greetings folks. I am going to upgrade to an IS20 very soon. Currently my vehicle has the APR Stage 2 software. Do you think the JB4 will stack nicely with the APR software? I am wondering if anyone else in here has experimented with the same.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
You're going to have no problems. Run your FOL at like 25-30, set fuel bias to all ZERO (NOT 100), no need to tap the AFR wire when stacking.

Get yourself a datazap account and look in the JB4 threads.

Greetings folks. I am going to upgrade to an IS20 very soon. Currently my vehicle has the APR Stage 2 software. Do you think the JB4 will stack nicely with the APR software? I am wondering if anyone else in here has experimented with the same.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i

You can do this, but I'm not sure why you wouldn't just upgrade to APR's IS20 software instead.

MeltedSolid

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'15 Golf, e36 328i
It's cheaper though...

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
That is absolutely true. But if the money difference is no issue, I think you get more options/features when using the JB4 + Stage 1 than straight IS20 tune. I think they both make the same power. The Stage 1 tune may even be slightly more efficient because it seems to run the AFRs in the high 12s for longer than the IS20 tune. Could be the difference in running more E or something.

It's cheaper though...