GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

clutch installs NY

Navi

Autocross Champion
anyone in the NY area that does clutch installs on the side? My friend and I have done clutches on a ton of japanese cars, mostly 350z, S2000 and Acura RSX Type S, but want to do the clutch on my 2017 GTI. First time doing it on any german vehicle so was looking to see if anyone does these clutches on the side.. basically looking for an experienced third hand/extra help to make sure nothing goes wrong. Willing to pay for the help as well.

MiamiBourne

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 6MT Golf R Oryx
anyone in the NY area that does clutch installs on the side? My friend and I have done clutches on a ton of japanese cars, mostly 350z, S2000 and Acura RSX Type S, but want to do the clutch on my 2017 GTI. First time doing it on any german vehicle so was looking to see if anyone does these clutches on the side.. basically looking for an experienced third hand/extra help to make sure nothing goes wrong. Willing to pay for the help as well.

I believe there are a few videos on youtube that go through the entire process. Also, if you have facebook there is a tristate MK7 group and I have seen people on there that do side work that includes clutches.