GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Long Island Vag

Rcode

Go Kart Champion
Yeah not bad. PM me and I'll give you my cell number and we can set something up. I'm not gonna broadcast it to all these savages ;)

bennybmn

Ready to race!
Resurrecting this thread, I was looking for a "sightings" thread but didn't see one. I've seen the same black GTI (I assume, it's debadged), with black/red VW emblem on the back on Sunrise just after 8 the last few mornings. Is that either of you? I'm in Holbrook, and I like beer. Altho I'm a wimp when it comes to hoppiness lol. I like a good english pale, Bass-like, or authentic Czech pilsner. Or a nice dry cider, yum! I blame growing up in Vermont for that lol. Hope to see you guys around.

CTaiani

Ready to race!
Resurrecting this thread, I was looking for a "sightings" thread but didn't see one. I've seen the same black GTI (I assume, it's debadged), with black/red VW emblem on the back on Sunrise just after 8 the last few mornings. Is that either of you? I'm in Holbrook, and I like beer. Altho I'm a wimp when it comes to hoppiness lol. I like a good english pale, Bass-like, or authentic Czech pilsner. Or a nice dry cider, yum! I blame growing up in Vermont for that lol. Hope to see you guys around.

Whatsup, I got a CSG gti... just put these rims on not too long ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk