GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FL LED Tail Light - E-Acca

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Was hoping Jeremy would come up with a solution soon. Audiamant adapters are way overpriced and EUR going up isn't helping either.
Sucks you didnt buy when exchange rate was good. Also $280 for audiamant vs the $200 for current harness isnt way overpriced.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

amlmkv1

Ready to race!
Sucks you didnt buy when exchange rate was good. Also $280 for audiamant vs the $200 for current harness isnt way overpriced.

Yeah, should have purchased before they updated the price for US Halogen/FL LED. Now it's $318 with current exchange rate.

GLoBaLReBeL

Ready to race!
So, we need the adapter and the lights to make this work on NAR GTI's? So, total price for tail light conversion would be almost $900? Damn . . . that's suspension territory right there. Will be watching this and hoping the price drops over time.

amlmkv1

Ready to race!
So, we need the adapter and the lights to make this work on NAR GTI's? So, total price for tail light conversion would be almost $900? Damn . . . that's suspension territory right there. Will be watching this and hoping the price drops over time.

It sure is lol. I usually so suspension first then performance mods and other mods but for some reason I went with tail lights first on wife's GTI. I'm just going to hold on to the lights until the adapters become cheaper.

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
It sure is lol. I usually so suspension first then performance mods and other mods but for some reason I went with tail lights first on wife's GTI. I'm just going to hold on to the lights until the adapters become cheaper.
Good luck with that.

amlmkv1

Ready to race!
Good luck with that.

yeah, thanks crild :rolleyes: why you so negative about everything? All the comments to other members and your comments makes me wonder if you're being sarcastic or being a douche. It's just a matter of time until someone comes up with it and I'm sure other members will be glad they didn't pay $300+ for a an adapter lol

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
yeah, thanks crild :rolleyes: why you so negative about everything? All the comments to other members and your comments makes me wonder if you're being sarcastic or being a douche. It's just a matter of time until someone comes up with it and I'm sure other members will be glad they didn't pay $300+ for a an adapter lol

Adapters will still be in around 150-200 if someone releases a cheaper harness.

Issagolfr

Passed Driver's Ed

Try purchasing the lights back in february before anyone else carried them or could get them. 900 sounds nice and cheap to me ;)

H22hatch

Ready to race!
Too bad e-acca doesn't actually have them in-stock yet. Seems somewhat crappy of them to keep selling them when they have no idea when they will be in-stock. I ordered a set from them on april 20th and the lead time at that point was 1-10 business days. Couple days after that it went to 10-20 business days. Curious if anyone else who has ordered from them has heard any different?

amlmkv1

Ready to race!
Too bad e-acca doesn't actually have them in-stock yet. Seems somewhat crappy of them to keep selling them when they have no idea when they will be in-stock. I ordered a set from them on april 20th and the lead time at that point was 1-10 business days. Couple days after that it went to 10-20 business days. Curious if anyone else who has ordered from them has heard any different?

I'm officially out of the game as of last Monday. I contacted Natalja @ E-Acca to cancel my order and got a refund immediately through PP. I didn't cancel because of time frame but something came up financially that made LED tails least of my priority. Natalja was at least honest about not having them in stock and couldn't give an ETA for parts to be in stock. Hope everyone else gets their tails and look forward to some pics!

H22hatch

Ready to race!
I'm officially out of the game as of last Monday. I contacted Natalja @ E-Acca to cancel my order and got a refund immediately through PP. I didn't cancel because of time frame but something came up financially that made LED tails least of my priority. Natalja was at least honest about not having them in stock and couldn't give an ETA for parts to be in stock. Hope everyone else gets their tails and look forward to some pics!

I'm going to let it play out and see what happens. I ordered two sets, one from cars245 and one from e-acca. One way or another I'm getting a set!

amlmkv1

Ready to race!
I'm going to let it play out and see what happens. I ordered two sets, one from cars245 and one from e-acca. One way or another I'm getting a set!

Looking forward for the install pics once you get it installed. It's a total bummer that I had to cancel. Hope vendors will have them in stock to ship immediately in couple months.