GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
Clubsport caps...

Can you measure the outer diameter and clip diameter of these for me? Hoping they will fit my aftermarket wheels.

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
Can you measure the outer diameter and clip diameter of these for me? Hoping they will fit my aftermarket wheels.
Damn!! I just put them in my storage unit along with my new wheels. I can probably get back there tomorrow after the snow storm.

I think they are the same size as the oem austin caps but im not 100%.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I believe that’s 65mm

LA KINGS

Passed Driver's Ed
Lowered on photoshop!
No spacers yet, I think a 3mm or 5mm will set them off perfectly. I’m going to wait until my new tires get in.

Also konig website says these are 73.1 center bore so I bought hub centric Rings 73.1->57.1 and the shop said they wouldn’t fit the wheel. Odd. I’m going to measure them later to make sure they sent me the right size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Let us know what you find out with the centric rings. I've been wanting these rims for a while and your photos just sold me.

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Got my Ainope USB Car Charger from Amazon and installed my European-spec Lower Engine Cover today.

cb1111

Love the description.

"I think I'm charging, I think I'm charging.."

Let us know how well it works. This is NOT a QC 3.0 charger but it should work nicely with a lowly iPhone :)

cbaumy34

Go Kart Champion
Got my Ainope USB Car Charger from Amazon and installed my European-spec Lower Engine Cover today.

Looks good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk