GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stephen Hawking

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I can't believe he said something I agree with, that robots and AI will be the biggest problem for people in the future.

Jose_Gti

Autocross Newbie
I can't believe he said something I agree with, that robots and AI will be the biggest problem for people in the future.

I agree but is funny that it came from a man conected to a computer.

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion
Would you lump social media in with AI? If so, then I too am in agreement.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
Mark Dice is selling the coolest looking Russian bot t-shirts. 20 is a bit much for the shirt but I love it. The hammer and sickle really puts it over the top

https://teespring.com/shop/RussianB...FSlZMaArbhEALw_wcB#pid=369&cid=6512&sid=front

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

The one thing I don't understand is, Hillary is not a hawk, and she helped arrange the sale of our nuclear material to the Russians, so why wouldn't they want her to be president?

SpaceGhost

Ready to race!
The one thing I don't understand is, Hillary is not a hawk, and she helped arrange the sale of our nuclear material to the Russians, so why wouldn't they want her to be president?
She was calling for a no fly zone over Syria which is pretty hawkish but the most likely reason is the USA long history of interference in Russian elections under bill and then Hillary as secretary of state.

First of all their influence added up to jack shit compared to nearly the entire msm acting as the pr wing of the Democratic party. Pretty sad unbiased reporting of the news is pretty much gone. They talk Free press but I don't see any of that.

Anyway the Russians were pro whoever was against Hillary and might beat her which included Bernie, Cruz and at the end Trump.

I voted for Johnson but I am very much with the Russians in my hatred of Hillary Clinton. Thank God she is not president. I would like to see Trump impeached after Jan 19 that way pence can be president till 2028

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

IES99

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
My personal opinion about Hawking's advice:

It is more important to focus on your feet (where you are going and what you are going to do) than on the stars (about which you can do absolutely nothing).