GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

10.979 @ 127.56 Hybrid R

Mk72015

Ready to race!
Well guys if you haven't seen on Facebook, I was able to claim the stock fueling record for the MQB Platform. This was done on 93/ms109 mix, and the DBV2 Hybrid Turbo. Yup we took the record with a hybrid!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1He_9nR7tShZR0WywYQ-nwfGdRQwgTHp1

Details:

2016 MK7 R
Race weight
93/ms109 gas
Eurodyne Maestro Tuned (Moose)
Continental Extreme Contacts all season tires
Mods are in the signature

The car still has some more left in it, we are basically at our cap for what the stock fuel system can handle, but were going to give it another try on radials.

If anybody is interested in the DBV2 Hybrid turbo and would like more details about it, just send me a PM.

Last edited:

Mk72015

Ready to race!
U ran a sub 11 on all seasons?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Yes sir I did, Takes lots of practice. I guarantee I have over a couple thousand of launches, But i will be going back soon on radials soon!

Mk72015

Ready to race!
LOL, I said the same thing. Apparently they are Conti DWS which is very impressive and makes me jealous. Congrats to Mk72015.

Thank you man!

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
Yes sir I did, Takes lots of practice. I guarantee I have over a couple thousand of launches, But i will be going back soon on radials soon!
"couple thousand" what number trans u on? Cause I'm smelling some bullshit

Mk72015

Ready to race!
"couple thousand" what number trans u on? Cause I'm smelling some bullshit

one, and there aint no bull shit here. This is my third turbo, 2 blown right after launching. My car isnt strictly a track car, I'm in Mexico all the time.

Mk72015

Ready to race!
Awesome! Any idea what kinda power you're making? Also, what weight reduction was some to get you to "race weight"? Stock brakes/rotors?

Passenger and rear seats removed is race weight, everything else was untouched.

Havent dyno'd the car but i want to say 430-440whp.

The more I read, the more it seems a hybrid is the way to go.

I don't think I'd want much more lag than I've got now. And you can't argue with these numbers. Hell of a run, Amigo!

burtomr

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 R
Moosetuned!!!!

Who is Moose??

dwvw

Go Kart Newbie
Congratulations! Hopefully I can give you a run for your money when the track opens, though I don't know if the Tomioka can be called a hybrid? Also the DA here sucks so it'll be tough, but it's always good to have some friendly rivalry to keep motivated.