GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Stage ll Unitronic GTI vs. ST

BigJerm44

Ready to race!
https://streamable.com/8m5lo

This is from summer, but figured I’d post it. Not sure what he had done besides suspension, wheels, and exhaust. He was a little mad afterwards and just threw his hands up and drove off lol.

My girlfriend was feeling nervous bc her parents had called us about 15 minutes earlier letting us know that they just destroyed a deer in route to the same place we were headed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vincevtr

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI
every owner of a car produced to compete with us (FoST,WRX,SI, etc) gets mad cause we're only supposed to have 210bhp stock

BigJerm44

Ready to race!
I find it very amusing

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
https://streamable.com/8m5lo

This is from summer, but figured I’d post it. Not sure what he had done besides suspension, wheels, and exhaust. He was a little mad afterwards and just threw his hands up and drove off lol.

My girlfriend was feeling nervous bc her parents had called us about 15 minutes earlier letting us know that they just destroyed a deer in route to the same place we were headed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

but... babe, be careful :D

Luchos

Go Kart Champion

If my wife said that, it would have gotten 1 of 2 responses..

"shut up woman, know your place and it's in the kitchen"

"oh, I'll be careful not to get it in your eye again"

JK, maybe :rolleyes:

AtlantaDad

Drag Race Newbie
OP: Maybe it was just the lighting, but he seemed to keep up with your stage 2 better than I was expecting. He's probably tuned too...so all the more butthurt. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

BigJerm44

Ready to race!
OP: Maybe it was just the lighting, but he seemed to keep up with your stage 2 better than I was expecting. He's probably tuned too...so all the more butthurt. Lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I think it's safe to assume so; I thought the same. But you're right, still no contest :)

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
I think it's safe to assume so; I thought the same. But you're right, still no contest :)

I think you walked him pretty good, he probably went home and started looking for a new turbo :)

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
Yea, didn't look like he was really keeping up at all.