GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Eurodyne & Meth

Mk72015

Ready to race!
So I've recently moved over to Eurodyne Maestro, I was originally a JB4 car with meth, I sold my JB4 and FSB controller. I still have my tank,pump,nozzle,and lines.

My question is what kind of controller would i need to get to make the kit run with Maestro?

worldacgti

Go Kart Champion
you can get an AEM controller....but you lose the slickness of the live gauges. Any controller will work. The good ones are the digital ones that show live data. Expensive though.....

Luchos

Go Kart Champion
So I've recently moved over to Eurodyne Maestro, I was originally a JB4 car with meth, I sold my JB4 and FSB controller. I still have my tank,pump,nozzle,and lines.

My question is what kind of controller would i need to get to make the kit run with Maestro?

Eurodyne makes one, not sure if this is compatible with the MK7.. You'd have to email Chris Tapp for an answer

http://www.eurodyne.ca/boost-manager-small/

Mk72015

Ready to race!
Thanks for the info guys, probably going to get a AEM controller

MyGolfMk7

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
B5 S4, Mk7 GTI
Eurodyne makes one, not sure if this is compatible with the MK7.. You'd have to email Chris Tapp for an answer

http://www.eurodyne.ca/boost-manager-small/

I believe they stopped offering the Boost Manager a few years ago. The company that supplied the electronics now sells it as the Torqbyte. It's a nice setup and has some very good software for managing the injection volume.

613B6

Ready to race!
I believe they stopped offering the Boost Manager a few years ago. The company that supplied the electronics now sells it as the Torqbyte. It's a nice setup and has some very good software for managing the injection volume.

Correct. I ran it on my MK5, used it to control my TTRS fuel pump, meth pump, and additional injector, great unit.

Mk72015

Ready to race!
Correct. I ran it on my MK5, used it to control my TTRS fuel pump, meth pump, and additional injector, great unit.
When do you plan on getting some new ETs?! on some E or race gas!

613B6

Ready to race!
When do you plan on getting some new ETs?! on some E or race gas!

April/May soon as the track opens. Fueling kit going on soon, but I stick to pump gas, it will be enough to blow up my motor alone :p