GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Recommend an intercooler...

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Finally sold my Neuspeed MK6 FMIC so I have 500.00 to play with. I'm looking for something that will fit with no issues. I'm leaning toward Unitronic as it's less expensive than APR or IE. and seems to be well received. Would also entertain used so if anyone has one for sale please shoot me a PM..

Thanks..

Ton

Go Kart Newbie
For the money it's hard to beat the Unitronic.

I think the consensus is that the I.E. and Wagner are at the top. But a very very close second is the Uni and APR.

People have logged good temperature results with the Rev9 "Chinese" intercooler. There's no pressure drop data, but I'm sure It is within normal range.

Slick99

Ready to race!
wait for burger tuning intercooler to launch.

Slick99

Ready to race!
any idea when their launching it?

no idea, been hearing since 6 months only George can tell about their launching time....i saw few intercooler pics for mk7 on burgertuning instagram page.

mr wrong

Drag Racing Champion
Wound up going with a Neuspeed FMIC. Install took about 3 hours start to finish. Could done it much sooner but since the Alltrack is not officially supported I took my time and had to do a little trimming here and there..

dayyaan99

Passed Driver's Ed
Wound up going with a Neuspeed FMIC. Install took about 3 hours start to finish. Could done it much sooner but since the Alltrack is not officially supported I took my time and had to do a little trimming here and there..

Could you please forward the link for the intercooler?