GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RacingLine Golf MK7 Oil Cooler

Chuckable

Ready to race!
Interested in this as well. Anyone have any additional information on the VWR or other unit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A3SBQ

Ready to race!
Any news on this?

Chuckable

Ready to race!
As others have said, this looks like a simpler solution than the other kit in that this one only replaces the oil filter housing versus the whole bracket on the front of the engine. Guess we’ll have to wait until VWR is good and ready to release it. I’m guessing it’ll be around $750.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
Any news on this?
Not on Racingline, but soon on iABED...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

BravoMike

Go Kart Champion

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP
On a regularly tracked car, I believe this will become a necessary upgrade to preserve engine longevity and maintain power.

Running in late fall at Virginia International Raceway I’m seeing 240’s in high 30’s/40’s ambient temps with stock power. Florida ambient mean you will be pushing the limits of the oil. With a stage one tune you will be dumping even more heat into the cooling system.

Are you on stock R power or tuned?

Have you run your car at VIR?

TecklenburgVW

Go Kart Champion
On a regularly tracked car, I believe this will become a necessary upgrade to preserve engine longevity and maintain power.

Running in late fall at Virginia International Raceway I’m seeing 240’s in high 30’s/40’s ambient temps with stock power. Florida ambient mean you will be pushing the limits of the oil. With a stage one tune you will be dumping even more heat into the cooling system.

Are you on stock R power or tuned?

Have you run your car at VIR?
Stock power.

Not yet, but it's on my bucket list.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk