GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Official Night Blue Metallic GTI / Golf Thread

sparkyr

Passed Driver's Ed
Finally got my Hyper Black Neuspeed RSe10 18x8.5 45 wheels and Michelin PSS 235/40R18 tires. They have made a huge improvement in handling. Slightly firmer than the Austins/Pirellis, but it's just fine. It feels like a different car and in a good way. Based on another topic on tire pressures when changing tire sizes, I set them to the recommended 33psi instead of the stock 37 psi and it seems perfect.

VDuBNIT

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Golf R
Finally got my Hyper Black Neuspeed RSe10 18x8.5 45 wheels and Michelin PSS 235/40R18 tires. They have made a huge improvement in handling. Slightly firmer than the Austins/Pirellis, but it's just fine. It feels like a different car and in a good way. Based on another topic on tire pressures when changing tire sizes, I set them to the recommended 33psi instead of the stock 37 psi and it seems perfect.

Damn, and a Remus exhaust. ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

normcaldwell

Go Kart Newbie

Looks great!
Are you running the stock downpipe and stock resonator with the Remus axle-back?

bluedoggiant

Go Kart Newbie

Looks amazing...that set up looks eerily familiar [emoji848]. I have an identical wheel/tire setup. Hyper black and night blue is a great match. Why didn't you go with the new PS4s?

sparkyr

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks great!

Are you running the stock downpipe and stock resonator with the Remus axle-back?

Thanks. Stock downpipe and resonator until out of warranty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

sparkyr

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks amazing...that set up looks eerily familiar [emoji848]. I have an identical wheel/tire setup. Hyper black and night blue is a great match. Why didn't you go with the new PS4s?

Like yours, too. One of the very few I've seen with our combo. The PSS are a known quantity and highly reviewed. To be honest, I didn't know the PS4s were available yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

lokerola

Ready to race!

Wow, looks awesome!

frankiedubbz

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey Guys,
I'm not sure if this has been asked already but where could I find some eyelids for our NBM? I can't seem to find anywhere and was going to just end up buying some black ones that are the closest I could find.

PFA: Here is my 2016 MK7 GTI SE NBM

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Blueballs

Go Kart Newbie

3300 miles in and had this happen to me. I had my car parked overnight at a hotel in Poway and when I started my car this mourning I got a low tire pressure status. I had an issue with the sensors going off with the pressure going down about 1-2 PSI so I thought that was the problem. When I got up to about 75 on the freeway, I felt the car swerve a little and noticed that it wasn't even windy outside. Then while switching lanes, the reflectors on the road made a louder noise and rougher feel than usual so I had to pull over. It looks like someone slashed the tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn dude that sucks bad! I'm not saying that anyone should ever do this, or anyone is permissed to do this in any situation, but do you think that you possibly pissed someone off on the road before you parked your car that night, to make someone slash your tire? I know sometimes people get mad at things we unintentionally do on the road, whether road rage, cutting someone off, or anything involved in that nature.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Turns out it's really hard to get a car clean without good light. I washed it today. Sunlight reveals that I suck.