GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Back in the VW game... with a 2015 golf tsi

Tsi7

Ready to race!
They feel okay to drive with? If so, a link would be great when you get a chance. Don’t feel like giving VW $160 for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh no way would I pay that kind of money for some pedals...it was the same story with the chrome exhaust tips that I originally had on. Here is the link and I might as well post a picture, excuse the extremely dirty floor mat....

I would recommend spending the extra 5 bucks for e packet shipping... you'll get your pedals in 3 weeks versus 3 months

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Car...32798288989.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.ASLTw9

Driving they feel solid... Given the acceleration pedal is a bit beefer I actually find I can heel toe better, although with boots in this weather that's kind of hard to do anyways, can't wait for summer...

myles1

Ready to race!
Oh no way would I pay that kind of money for some pedals...it was the same story with the chrome exhaust tips that I originally had on. Here is the link and I might as well post a picture, excuse the extremely dirty floor mat....

I would recommend spending the extra 5 bucks for e packet shipping... you'll get your pedals in 3 weeks versus 3 months

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Car...32798288989.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.ASLTw9

Driving they feel solid... Given the acceleration pedal is a bit beefer I actually find I can heel toe better, although with boots in this weather that's kind of hard to do anyways, can't wait for summer...

Given your feedback I just ordered a pair! Can’t wait for them to come in. I love inexpensive small mods like this whilst I wait for wheels & lights etc.

Tsi7

Ready to race!
VW's are like Lego... You can easily change the smallest and most subtle things on the cheap and it'll make a difference...

The gti Muffler is 99% plug and play but you do have to weld unless you get the full catback plumbing or something like that (but I cant say for sure because I only installed the muffler). That said, if you are doing just the muffler, you will need to get a 2.5 to 2.25 inch reducer since the gti plumbing is bigger then the 1.8t plumbing and then weld...and of course the diffuser but that's a given

myles1

Ready to race!
VW's are like Lego... You can easily change the smallest and most subtle things on the cheap and it'll make a difference...

The gti Muffler is 99% plug and play but you do have to weld unless you get the full catback plumbing or something like that (but I cant say for sure because I only installed the muffler). That said, if you are doing just the muffler, you will need to get a 2.5 to 2.25 inch reducer since the gti plumbing is bigger then the 1.8t plumbing and then weld...and of course the diffuser but that's a given

Did you take yours to a shop to do it? I’m not comfortable welding it myself. Any recommendations? & what’s a good price?

1.8T EA888

Passed Driver's Ed

thanks so much man

Tsi7

Ready to race!
Finally did the LED interior swap, no idea why I waited so long to do this...

I ended up ordering the trunk, glove box and the extra one for the passenger vanity since for some reason I forgot to buy 2 for the vanity mirror when I was at the store... I will have extras for the vanity, glove box and trunk so 36mm festoon led, 42mm festoon led and 194 wedge led since on amazon they were all packs of 4, if anyone is interested in buying some