GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

#Tsilivesmatter - The White Silver TSI build

seanmcd1

Autocross Newbie
Love that paint color. I prefer the look of that Golf 1.8t front end to the GTI front end. Not exactly clear on this mod though: "Fake rear passenger air vent" - uhhh what the hell?

monchhichi1998hk

Passed Driver's Ed
Love the chrome delete, looks much cleaner this way!

Fake exhaust trim? Are you saying MK7.5 doesn't have an exhaust tip? Can you take a pic of the exhaust? I'm interested to see what VW did. How in the world would one install an aftermarket catback?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Here is what VW has done to the facelift TSI models

Also confirmed MK7 exhaust tip does not fit MK7.5 diffuser

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
just head to an exhaust shop and get them to build you something. it'll flow better an weigh less than a stock gti setup...

monchhichi1998hk

Passed Driver's Ed
just head to an exhaust shop and get them to build you something. it'll flow better an weigh less than a stock gti setup...

I am going to give them a call tomorrow, just hoping it won't be super expensive.

By the way, if anyone is interested to see pictures of 2018 Canadian International Auto Show, I have uploaded over 300 photos to my website.

https://cdlbt.co/Vehicles/cias2018/

Some $2 mods (Yellow fog light)

And this is how those taillights look at night

Last edited:

xtina1

Another Ontarian! I'm picking up my peacock tsi from Milton tomorrow!

That new diffuser is 7.5 gti right? How much was it? I'll be doing the swap when time comes for exhaust.

Also, join Club Wolfsburg on FB. we are local

Last edited:

monchhichi1998hk

Passed Driver's Ed
Another Ontarian! I'm picking up my peacock tsi from Milton tomorrow!

That new diffuser is 7.5 gti right? How much was it? I'll be doing the swap when time comes for exhaust.

Also, join Club Wolfsburg on FB. we are local

Haha I know who you are! Nice green colour! The diffuser is 83.xx CAD with club discount at Humberview VW. I hope you enjoy the difference between the Fit and the Golf! I just bought Serron rims, what rims are you looking for?

Tsi7

Ready to race!
Haha I know who you are! Nice green colour! The diffuser is 83.xx CAD with club discount at Humberview VW. I hope you enjoy the difference between the Fit and the Golf! I just bought Serron rims, what rims are you looking for?

83 CAD for a 7.5 diffuser? That's insane, the 7 diffuser is something around 180 CAD :eek:

Tsi7

Ready to race!
Ya I remember I told you through Facebook pm last week, I asked them thrice when I got the quote.

I think you're mistaking me for someone else, but anyways yea that's nuts. I can't tell from the pictures, but I wonder what exactly is different on the 7.5 vs 7 diffuser... I would kick myself if the 7.5 could be used on the 7 bumper, even with slight modification

myles1

Ready to race!
Were you at UTM yesterday? Whilst running I saw a 2018 Golf identical to yours (even with dynamic turn signals) turn into the parking lot, thought it might be you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monchhichi1998hk

Passed Driver's Ed
Were you at UTM yesterday? Whilst running I saw a 2018 Golf identical to yours (even with dynamic turn signals) turn into the parking lot, thought it might be you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I am! I was accompanying my friend to take deliver of his CLA250 and assist him back to UTM yesterday, not sure if you also see the MB too.

Were you at P8 or OPH? :D:D

Last edited: