GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

NA Golf R Key Fob removal/installation

cb1111

I've found that buying cheap tools makes little sense. Most inexpensive computer tools are complete crap - they damage fasteners and fall apart after the first use.

Wera and Wiha make the best quality screwdrivers. Most are cheaper at Amazon.de.

The Fed

Old Guys Rule
I've found that buying cheap tools makes little sense. Most inexpensive computer tools are complete crap - they damage fasteners and fall apart after the first use.

Wera and Wiha make the best quality screwdrivers. Most are cheaper at Amazon.de.

Absolutely! Always buy quality tools. Car parts are much too expensive to screw up with inferior tools, especially fasteners. Buy tools with a lifetime guarantee, and you'll only buy them once. I still have tools that are 50 years old, from my days as a mechanic.

cb1111

Absolutely! Always buy quality tools. Car parts are much too expensive to screw up with inferior tools, especially fasteners. Buy tools with a lifetime guarantee, and you'll only buy them once. I still have tools that are 50 years old, from my days as a mechanic.
Yep. I still have some of my grandfather's old tools that date to the early 1900's. Some are pretty crudely finished but they still work as intended

njfgray

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2008 GTI w/ DSG
Ditto on Wera and Wiha, they make great products that last and you will enjoy the quality feel when using them.