GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Steve's GTI

Steven31327

Passed Driver's Ed
Looks like someone dragged something down it on accident. Keying looks a lot worse. Should come right out.

You would hope after the first few inches they would have noticed haha

Steven31327

Passed Driver's Ed
I purchased the Kenwood LSC-SW11 active sub and it's arrived, I've opened the box and kind of gone what....I've never messed with car audio before and I know why, I've read through the instructions and looked behind my head unit and I can't really figure it out, and I don't want to go messing around with this for fear of ruining my entire audio system...

Does anyone have a step by step guide on fitting this specific sub in this specific car? Otherwise I think I'm just going to pay someone to do it properly...I'm all for doing things myself and will usually take a crack at it before asking for help but this is out my comfort zone...

Steven31327

Passed Driver's Ed
It’s been ages since I updated this, life took over, I barely found the time to make changes to the car let alone update the feed after! A quick catch up on my mods then...

I’ve changed my wheels, Bola B15s, 18x8.5, with 235/40 on them.

I’m booked in next week for a stage 1 tune, sports cat and downpipe, and maybe some pops and bangs [emoji6] (videos will follow this)

Not much else has happened, modded the DRLs to dim when turning, oh and I added scrolling mirror indicators! Similar to this: https://youtu.be/ACKkG7LUKbE

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steven31327

Passed Driver's Ed
So we are now at stage 1, making 310bhp, and 420NM torque. 3” downpipe with a sports cat, very nice sounding. I’m thinking of maybe going down a de resonate route, or fitting a clubsport s to enhance the sound. I’m not one for blaringly loud exhausts, just a nice sound

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk