GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OEM LED Tail Light Part #

Epic Beck

I'm looking to order the European Golf R tinted LED tail lights from either eacca or cars245 but I wanted to make sure I had the right part number. Does anyone have those part numbers?

Also, where would then be the cheapest place to pick up the adapter harness so I can have amber turn signal function correctly?

I looked around and couldn’t find the exact numbers to be sure. I’m looking for the LED black cherry LED, not the dynamic 7.5 tails.

Thanks

Last edited:

CharlieTango

Passed Driver's Ed
I'm looking to order the European Golf R tinted LED tail lights from either eacca or cars245 but I wanted to make sure I had the right part number. Does anyone have those part numbers?

Also, where would then be the cheapest place to pick up the adapter harness so I can have amber turn signal function correctly?

I looked around and couldn’t find the exact numbers to be sure. I’m looking for the LED black cherry LED, not the dynamic 7.5 tails.

Thanks

P# 5G1052200. Cost roughly $495 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

autofi

Passed Driver's Ed
P# 5G1052200. Cost roughly $495 shipped

This kit will come with the factory adaptor harness,however you will need to add 2 extra wires to have separate turn signal channels.Moving a couple wires will get you rear fog also.

CharlieTango

Passed Driver's Ed
This kit will come with the factory adaptor harness,however you will need to add 2 extra wires to have separate turn signal channels.Moving a couple wires will get you rear fog also.

Separate turn signals meaning dynamic signals? Or just both sides of the tail light flash? Can you link to a thread about wiring these? Trying to do my research before they arrive :D

autofi

Passed Driver's Ed
Separate turn signals meaning dynamic signals? Or just both sides of the tail light flash? Can you link to a thread about wiring these? Trying to do my research before they arrive :D

The 2 added wires will match the ROW wiring which is separate turn signal channel to outer tail housings.The factory harness with the kit adds the inner turn signal channels to the hatch tail housings.

autofi

Passed Driver's Ed

LED taillight retrofit by dealer,the OP is sigi_dr with diagrams and coding.