GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Interior Swap: Alltrack to R?

Antimatter

Ready to race!
Going to be buying an Alltrack SEL for my wife in a few months and she doesn't appreciate the brown interior like I do. Would love to swap the seats and door cards with my R.

Does anyone know or tried to swap seats and/or door cards with an R and an Alltrack? It all looks like it should work, just wanted to know for sure. I think a white R with brown interior would look real nice.

Thanks.

Antimatter

Ready to race!
Here are the Alltrack seats.

Very similar.

Jack Straw

Ready to race!
I don't know if you're looking at a direct swap but I think the Alltrack interior is much better looking than the all black R.
I've been researching materials and shops for a change of color on seats and door panels on my R. I anticipate $2-3 grand if I have it done......OUCH:eek:

Antimatter

Ready to race!
I don't know if you're looking at a direct swap but I think the Alltrack interior is much better looking than the all black R.
I've been researching materials and shops for a change of color on seats and door panels on my R. I anticipate $2-3 grand if I have it done......OUCH:eek:

Yep, I'm looking at doing a direct swap, all seats and door cards. Love the brown interior of the Alltrack, the R's interior is pretty boring in comparison.

Jack Straw

Ready to race!
Before I bought my R I considered an Alfa Romeo Giulia. The Alfas have some really gorgeous interior color options. The R looks dull in comparison, heck I've seem more pleasing interiors on older Passat sedans.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
ah damn... was hoping you didnt have a use for the alltrack seats... because I would have... :D