GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Short Throw Weighted Shift Knob - Boomba Racing

1slowGTI2

I just installed this shift knob with the Boomba short shift adapter and it has changed the shifting 100%. Both were super easy to install and instantly make a difference if your looking for a short shifter don't bother looking else where just get the adapter and knob from Boomba, you can thank me later.

PROOFXx

Installed on my 1.8 tsi. It fits even though I have a 5 speed. Unfortunately I believe 5 speed shift rod sits higher than the 6 speed, so doesn’t drop the height as much. But does slightly reduce the throw and the weight feels great in the hands makes shifts smooth and quicker. Way better than stock. Best matched with a short shift kit for the 1.8’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boomba Racing

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Installed on my 1.8 tsi. It fits even though I have a 5 speed. Unfortunately I believe 5 speed shift rod sits higher than the 6 speed, so doesn’t drop the height as much. But does slightly reduce the throw and the weight feels great in the hands makes shifts smooth and quicker. Way better than stock. Best matched with a short shift kit for the 1.8’s

Looking good! Enjoy the new knob and thanks for choosing Boomba!

ILoveButter

Ready to race!
I like how people make comments about the finish and they are ignored but then they reply to someone that says something positive.

Makes me want to buy elsewhere

Boomba Racing

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
I like how people make comments about the finish and they are ignored but then they reply to someone that says something positive.

Makes me want to buy elsewhere

Sorry if something we did gave you a negative vibe.

What would you like us to address? The finish on these is made out of delrin which is a temperature neutral material. Stays cool in the summer and warm in the winter. The knob has a brass core which adds the weight and shifting momentum.

The shift pattern is laser engraved onto the top of the knob.

lokerola

Ready to race!
Just installed mine today. It's a really, really, nice piece. It weighs probably twice as much as the BFI knob I replaced. The brass core is very heavy duty, and even the zip tie is special - it slides in at an angle, so when you cut it off it isn't sticking out into the leather.

Shifts feel more solid, and it's a well-made piece.

Boomba Racing

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Just installed mine today. It's a really, really, nice piece. It weighs probably twice as much as the BFI knob I replaced. The brass core is very heavy duty, and even the zip tie is special - it slides in at an angle, so when you cut it off it isn't sticking out into the leather.

Shifts feel more solid, and it's a well-made piece.

Thanks for the positive review on the piece! Glad to hear you are happy.

Willrivz

On the site, it’s saying the item won’t ship till mid September. Is that true?