GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ECS canards

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Looks like ECS is coming out with some canards, bumper covers, fog covers or whatever you want to call them. I can't really make what they are made of (grayish looking) from the YT video. I hope that they aren't made of carbon and sell for $400+.

Its a video for the pedal stop, but they are on the car in the background. In the comments section, ECS says that there will be more info later.

If they are not made of carbon and within the price of the SRS-Tec ones...I'm in for a pair.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_u9SyslOnw

Cameron1292

Ready to race!
They look awesome when you have an aggressive splitter like the one on their car. I'm looking at getting the aero fab v1 splitter and I think those would make the front look great.

Sent from my ONEPLUS 5T using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Please no more carbon ECS...or at least have a gloss black version you can sell 5,000 of instead of 50 made from CF

We know you’re reading this (and will probably post about skid plates)

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
It does look like it's carbon.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Looks much like SRS.

Wouldn't be surprised if they did copy SRS. Some one was bound to do it.

I'll see if ECS come out with a fiberglass version. If it is carbon and costs way the hell too much...I'll just grab SRS's.

ryohei47

Ready to race!
I hope they aren't as grey as the video makes them look. I've been looking for something similar to the SRS-tec canards but for over 200 shipped and unpainted, its a bit pricy.

volks6

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
GTI
They posted in the comments about them. And knowing ECS they will be $500 because they will be made from platinum infused carbon from the Himalayas woven from the Yeti body hair.
GetMyDrift
1 week ago
For anyone that ask about the fog light extension or the front lip. those items currently are just a prototype and can't be purchased on the website. called and ask the rep.
but i can't wait to get my hands on them and install it

Brian’s Beginner Garage
Brian’s Beginner Garage
1 week ago
Redliner those are sick ! I was just searching the site for them!

ECS Tuning
ECS Tuning
1 week ago
We'll post a link as soon as they're available!

James Stephens
James Stephens
1 week ago
ECS Tuning I want one lol

abtcup
abtcup
6 days ago
I hope they are not made of carbon and costs roughly the same as the SRS-Tec ones....or I'll just get the SRS-Tec ones. LoL.

16AutobahnGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
ECS says they’re part of the R400 body kit that they heavily modified, and that they’re not a new product...who knows. That’s what my email response was. Would be nice to have them though