GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New Face Pure White MK7 with lots of goodies.

YoYoCome

Passed Driver's Ed
A few small things. Euro switch, Porsche coolant cap, billet washer fluid cap, Apr coolant hose. Very pleased with the small yet noticeable progress. Amazing what a few small additions will do!

For anyone in the area, Smith VW will be holding a carshow at their dealership May 1st! Come see the services they have to offer! My car, as well as others that they have tuned, done suspension work, aesthetic work, routine maintenance on, etc will be present. You dream it, they can do it. Turbos, tuning, downpipes, exhaust, aesthetics, lighting, paint, clutch replacement, wheels, tires. Ive done it all there. And with the ease of mind of knowing im still covered by my factory warranty. And thats the scariest part! Been there, done it. Was covered 100%. You can not go wrong... Come see it for yourself, you wont be disappointed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Question about the Porsche coolant cap. When it's installed and closed, does it click at the end like the stock cap?

When I tried on mine with the Porsche coolant cap is turned and completed closed, it sits vertically (just like your photo), but it does not click and can't be turned anymore. Is that how it's suppose to be?

Thanks!

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Question about the Porsche coolant cap. When it's installed and closed, does it click at the end like the stock cap?

When I tried on mine with the Porsche coolant cap is turned and completed closed, it sits vertically (just like your photo), but it does not click and can't be turned anymore. Is that how it's suppose to be?

Thanks!

Mine has never clicked.
I carried OE cap for a while just in case issue but have never had an problem with Porsche cap. Seems to seal fine and have never had it spin from closed position.

dingalingaring

Ready to race!
I have a pure white 16 autobahn and want to add you exact setup, AWE track exhaust IS38 apr muffler delete and forge bov anyway you can upload a solid video of the car so I can hear the sounds before I invest all of this cash, I am worried its going to have to much of a drone, and I havent heard what the Forge bov sounds like <3 would love you very long time if you did that for me lol. Currently have $5,000 to drop on my baby and have alot of ideas! Also love your rims!