GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Helix HID Projector Headlights - Golf 7 Lighting Package (FREE HID Upgrade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tristanr

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2017 GTI
Just installed, beam is shinning too high

I just installed a set of these with the chrome stripe and free HID kit. The beam is shinning a bit to high and I'm getting flashed by other drivers. I'm aware there are three static adjusters I'm just wondering which ones I should focus on in order to lower my beam most effectively.

Attachments

• IMG_2088.JPG
    IMG_2088.JPG
    29.9 KB · Views: 719

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
Do you guys experience "jitter" with light output over rough roads?

Tico63

Ready to race!
I see free shipping is offered. I live in Florida, do you have an ETA for the product to my house?

OnePerfectDose1

Ready to race!
I just installed a set of these with the chrome stripe and free HID kit. The beam is shinning a bit to high and I'm getting flashed by other drivers. I'm aware there are three static adjusters I'm just wondering which ones I should focus on in order to lower my beam most effectively.

Inner adjuster near the grille adjusts the tilt. The outer right along with lower set vertical placement of the light. Then fine tune with white adjusters.

I see free shipping is offered. I live in Florida, do you have an ETA for the product to my house?

With weather and holidays coming up minimum 7 days right now from time of order to delivery to the east coast regions.

mhan

Do you have any issues at your site? I've been trying to buy the headlights since last week without success. I called my bank and they told me I've no restrictions.

OnePerfectDose1

Ready to race!
Do you have any issues at your site? I've been trying to buy the headlights since last week without success. I called my bank and they told me I've no restrictions.

No issues have been reported and we have had purchases throughout the weekend. If it's when you're submitting payment that is managed by paypal so maybe give them a call and see if there is an issue when submitting payment info.

mhan

No issues have been reported and we have had purchases throughout the weekend. If it's when you're submitting payment that is managed by paypal so maybe give them a call and see if there is an issue when submitting payment info.

Ok, I'll contact Paypal!

Are Black trim headlights going to be available soon?

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
ETA on black? Deciding between that and chrome.

russiankid

Drag Race Newbie
Is the warranty on these lights only a year? I've had mine for a little over a year and the drivers side started to peal.

mhan

We ship all our kits with 5k because they are almost a spot on match with the DRL. If you have LED fog lights the 5k is the optimal color for sure. Right now we do not have an ETA on Black, we are looking about a month out currently but nothing solid yet.

Hoping no more than a month out. We are waiting for our date of arrival.

This means that the high beam H7 bulbs are 5k? Thanks agains!

Status
Not open for further replies.