GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Rearguards-sill and bumper protectors!

IBFreeman

Ready to race!
reviving. just got a rearguard delivered today from NGP after nicking my bumper (fckng idiot). will post impressions.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie

IBFreeman

Ready to race!
Welp. Spent so much time making sure it was dead center and neglected to apply force "inwards" while I was removing the film from the 3M tape. There's a small gap on the top of the left side whereas the right is perfect (I was focusing more on this side the whole time as the guidance point for dead center application). It's driving me nuts knowing it isn't perfect.

Afraid I don't have an option in adjusting it i.e. shoving it forward unless I removed it and somehow re-lined it with new adhesive.

Would have been nice if they included a bit of text with their instruction vs blocks with cartoon pictures and faded arrows, etc.

Brando

Passed Driver's Ed
Welp. Spent so much time making sure it was dead center and neglected to apply force "inwards" while I was removing the film from the 3M tape. There's a small gap on the top of the left side whereas the right is perfect (I was focusing more on this side the whole time as the guidance point for dead center application). It's driving me nuts knowing it isn't perfect.

Afraid I don't have an option in adjusting it i.e. shoving it forward unless I removed it and somehow re-lined it with new adhesive.

Would have been nice if they included a bit of text with their instruction vs blocks with cartoon pictures and faded arrows, etc.

Any pics of it installed? I'm thinking of pulling the trigger right now but haven't seen any good pictures.